lol at "No copyright infringement intended" on the UHG uploads on youtube | The Boneyard

lol at "No copyright infringement intended" on the UHG uploads on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I mean, as someone who isn't in the United States for the foreseeable future, I'm very pleased that UHG will have the games in an easily watchable format for me (after some horrible waiting), but the entire purpose of the site is copyright infringement haha.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
CIc7uCFWsAAWPhb.jpg

Reaction Score
The only opinion I expressed is that I'm happy UHG exists. The copyright infringement is a fact, it's just humorous to deny it.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
Was it really necessary to state though? We all know it's a thin line...Gampel Crazies and TCF are doing it as a public service, why draw negative attention to it instead of just saying "Thank You" or nothing at all instead of ,"I love this free access to games that I otherwise wouldn't have but LOL you guys are all about breaking copyright laws haha, also its slow."

Reaction Score
Yeah, I didn't have to laugh at it. They didn't have to put that in the description, since it doesn't stop things from being taken down. Lighten up about it, it's not going to bring the site down.

Actually, now that I think about it, Youtube would probably be pretty confident to just remove all videos that say "no copyright intended" on them, since those are always copyright violations ha.

Reaction Score
Just make sure not to post the links publicly. An increase in traffic would probably lead to a channel ban.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I didn't have to laugh at it. They didn't have to put that in the description, since it doesn't stop things from being taken down. Lighten up about it, it's not going to bring the site down.

Actually, now that I think about it, Youtube would probably be pretty confident to just remove all videos that say "no copyright intended" on them, since those are always copyright violations ha.
What is the purpose of this thread, other than to be a d bag of course?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Safe to say Leebo wasn't expecting this when he was hitting submit a few hours ago.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Looks like you have the answer to what caused your pink eye.

By "ripping the tag off"... did he mean "farting furiously into"? Because then I'm following.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
YouTube is essentially built on copyright infringement - I have no idea how it operates day to day without some government agency running at it full speed with guns drawn.

If you want to search for some movie clip, generally you have to scroll down past multiple postings of the entire movie just to find what you're looking for.

Reaction Score
Safe to say Leebo wasn't expecting this when he was hitting submit a few hours ago.

Did you really think I didn't know what you would post?

The panic over it is funnier though.

See anyone speeding on the road today too?

People posting things along this line seem to be missing the point as well. Speed if you want. But expect the cop to get a good laugh out of you saying "No speeding intended."

Last edited:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
People posting things along this line seem to be missing the point as well. Speed if you want. But expect the cop to get a good laugh out of you saying "No speeding intended."

Yeah, that would have about as much effect as ending a snitchy, purposeless post with "haha."

Reaction Score
Where is the snitch stuff coming from... did I say I flagged the videos? UHG isn't some secret site on the dark web. But hey, if the mods think there's some danger in having this topic exist, by all means, kill it. Like I said, I'm happy to be able to pirate with the pirates at UHG, even if they don't like being called pirates ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog