Logo at center court? | The Boneyard

Logo at center court?

Which logo would you like to see at center court?

• Current logo

• Previous logo (1980-2013)

• Retro Jonathan (1959)

• State of CT (state outline only)

• UConn / Connecticut script (letters only)

Results are only viewable after voting.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
No idea if they are changing logos but people seem divided. If they are putting a new logo on the floor, what do you want to see?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Need to add new all white husky as an alternative:
1588957825246.png

Reaction Score
I do like the new all-white logo (combination of the previous and current).

With the move back to the Big East I'd love to move back to the previous logo though.

Reaction Score
do some retro dog + bubble UConn like what Louisville did this past season (maybe not as large)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
CT outline with logo in the middle of it.

View attachment 54085
Maybe a little bit more true to scale though. Despite what the residents may think Fairfield County doesn’t make up THAT much of the state.
I loved what they did at the Rent for the last half of the football season but I can’t find a good picture of it.

Reaction Score
Theres been a picture on one of the UConn fan Twitter handles with the current logo inside the outline of the state of Connecticut. It actually looks really good. I don't understand why the school wanted to essentially distance themselves from "Connecticut" so much.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Theres been a picture on one of the UConn fan Twitter handles with the current logo inside the outline of the state of Connecticut. It actually looks really good. I don't understand why the school wanted to essentially distance themselves from "Connecticut" so much.
Sons of Nutmeg

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
If we have a season they could put a giant picture of Dickie V at center court for all I care.

Reaction Score
I don't get it. I feel like somewhere in the late 2000s they started to distance from Connecticut. It's a real shame.

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
Maybe a little bit more true to scale though. Despite what the residents may think Fairfield County doesn’t make up THAT much of the state.

It’s accurate in today’s world if size is based on percentage of covid cases. Fairfield county is up there.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
It’s accurate in today’s world if size is based on percentage of covid cases. Fairfield county is up there.
Its actually bigger than people think. One usually thinks of booshie towns like Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, etc when talking about Fairfield County but it extends pretty far up the border of NY. Westport was the epicenter for the virus early on due to a single birthday party there.

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
Its actually bigger than people think. One usually thinks of booshie towns like Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, etc when talking about Fairfield County but it extends pretty far up the border of NY. Westport was the epicenter for the virus early on due to a single birthday party there.
That’s not the issue here - how far it extends up the border that is. The tail of CT is too large on that pic or center court. That’s it.

Reaction Score
This feels dumb to write as someone who attended the University of Connecticut but as an out of stater I identify with the school/team (Huskies) not the state. Husky logo all day.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
This feels dumb to write as someone who attended the University of Connecticut but as an out of stater I identify with the school/team (Huskies) not the state. Husky logo all day.
I think that’s the idea

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom