Locker Room Gear | The Boneyard

Locker Room Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm in the Windsor Locks, Hartford, Manchester area. Anyone know of any stores that have the locker room shirt and hat in stock. Every store I have called said they won't get them for a week or so. I will order them online if I need to but would rather pick them up like tomorrow morning so I can rock them this week leading up to the big game Saturday. Anyone have any idea where they are in stock in this area?? Go Huskies!!

Reaction Score
I went to Bob's today near the Buckland Hills Mall and they had nothing. I asked a worker and they said Thursday they will have stuff. I'm hoping it's the Net Worthy shirts.

Reaction Score
Same here, I have all the locker room gear from the first 4 final fours and 3 national titles. I'm eager to add the new hat and the Net Worthy shirt. Plan on adding more next week too. I think I'm gonna call all the stores around here again tomorrow. I'm thinking by tomorrow one of them should have some. I just read in another thread D!cks in Newington was loaded with Net Worthy shirts and the hats. I don't understand why other stores aren't as well.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
As I posted in the other thread, check the 's in Newington. They have the locker room hats and shirts.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Same here, I have all the locker room gear from the first 4 final fours and 3 national titles. I'm eager to add the new hat and the Net Worthy shirt. Plan on adding more next week too. I think I'm gonna call all the stores around here again tomorrow. I'm thinking by tomorrow one of them should have some. I just read in another thread D!cks in Newington was loaded with Net Worthy shirts and the hats. I don't understand why other stores aren't as well.
Please post if any stores have anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom