Locked on UConn | The Boneyard

Locked on UConn

caw

Reaction Score
Not a bad new UConn pod at all in terms of production. Very solid hosting too. Have to see if it can grow with any interesting takes, or interviews down the road.

Reaction Score
There are at least 5 UConn Mens Basketball podcasts now. All very fun to listen to but wonder if we are reaching market saturation now.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
There are at least 5 UConn Mens Basketball podcasts now. All very fun to listen to but wonder if we are reaching market saturation now.

Attracting younger audiences too.

Reaction Score
CT Scoreboard (+ has Alex), Top Dogs, the dude on here with his son, Fast Break, now this Locked On. Any others?

I also listen to Big East Barroom

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
CT Scoreboard (+ has Alex), Top Dogs, the dude on here with his son, Fast Break, now this Locked On. Any others?

Every 4 months or so A Dime Back does one too.

Reaction Score
Every 4 months or so A Dime Back does one too.
Yup these were the 5 I was thinking of:
Top Dogs
CT Scoreboard
Fast Break
Locked On UConn
Dime Back

Sliders and Curveballs also has a lot of UConn content.

Locked On is daily. Top Dogs, CT Scoreboard and Fast Break seem to be at least once a week. Dime Back is a few times a year maybe. All are fantastic and very well done. I guess I could also mention X Spaces after every game.

Are we maxed out? Maybe not, I guess anything new validates the size of the fan base and pushes everyone to be better. But personally, I am having a harder time keeping up with all of them.

Reaction Score
Yup these were the 5 I was thinking of:
Top Dogs
CT Scoreboard
Fast Break
Locked On UConn
Dime Back

Sliders and Curveballs also has a lot of UConn content.

Locked On is daily. Top Dogs, CT Scoreboard and Fast Break seem to be at least once a week. Dime Back is a few times a year maybe. All are fantastic and very well done. I guess I could also mention X Spaces after every game.

Are we maxed out? Maybe not, I guess anything new validates the size of the fan base and pushes everyone to be better. But personally, I am having a harder time keeping up with all of them.
One more I forgot: Exit 68 UConn Basketball Podcast. New episode just dropped today:

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score

Aaron Torres (FOX Sports Radio) has UConn specific episodes of his YouTube show. He’s having Hass on weekly throughout the rest of the season.

Most recent episode:

Reaction Score

Locked On UConn will be daily. That’s a lot but might reach more unique content

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom