OT: - Local girls' hoops...UConn-related hire | The Boneyard

OT: Local girls' hoops...UConn-related hire

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Former UConn player Rashamel Jones has been hired to be the Greenwich High girls' basketball team.
I don't know if Greenwich is a 'program' but quite recently they had a girl sign with Northwestern...forget her name

I recall Rashamel hit some big hoops against Duke...I believe we were down very late in the semifinals...came back to win...and then beat Butler in the finals.

UConn women 11-0 in the final game of the season
UConn men 4-0 in the final game of the season

Pretty spiffy.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Greenwich is Class LL, I believe, and plays in the competitive FCIAC. Through the years the school has had some terrific teams in numerous sports and has produced a number of All-Americans. The girls basketball team has been inconsistent but I believe the school would be willing to make resources available to the right coach. I hope Rash is the guy to turn them around.

Reaction Score
Former UConn player Rashamel Jones has been hired to be the Greenwich High girls' basketball team.
I don't know if Greenwich is a 'program' but quite recently they had a girl sign with Northwestern...forget her name

I recall Rashamel hit some big hoops against Duke...I believe we were down very late in the semifinals...came back to win...and then beat Butler in the finals.

UConn women 11-0 in the final game of the season
UConn men 4-0 in the final game of the season

Pretty spiffy.

Abbie Wolf, 6'5" post player who was all-state at Greenwich High School, then went on to start as an upperclassman for Northiestern. She's playing professionally in Spain now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom