Lobo, McGraw selected for Naismith HOF | The Boneyard

Lobo, McGraw selected for Naismith HOF

Reaction Score
I know of Lobo , but who is this McGraw person ? Naismith's babysitter?

Reaction Score
All the frustration from last night is going to come raining down on Muffet. Suddenly not so gracious are we? :):):):)
Not such good timing on your post, Orangutan

Reaction Score
They had Geno on live via tele-conf to congratulate Lobo who was onsite. Funny bit as they had some tech issues and Geno seems to be taking loss in stride. Lobo was very appreciative as it came today of all days.....

Reaction Score
Yes. "Suddenly"
Well, sure, but this is a fan board. When I lurk over in your neck of the woods, McGraw's Bench, I sure don't sense any greater graciousness to UConn. That's the nature of fierce competition; the ultimate compliment to a worthy opponent.

But my "suddenly" was a compliment to my fellow UConn boosters who couldn't have been more gracious to Miss. State. And of course, Geno couldn't have been more gracious in defeat. Just like Muffet:rolleyes:.....oh never mind. Let's enjoy the Spring.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Muffet takes tons of grief on this board, and I have not remained aloof of the grief-giving.

But truth be told, she gets our grief because she's a damn good coach, and if UConn is the measuring stick of success, then the moments of success she's had against UConn speak to how good she is and how deserving she is of HOF membership.

Reaction Score
714.gif

Reaction Score
Naismith Hall of Fame Inductee: Rebecca Lobo

What a phenomenal flag-bearer for this program. Articulate, intelligent, gracious, and now a face and personality that young women ballers can look to for a career in sports beyond playing and coaching (though those are great, too). Rebecca's impact on the game certainly has extended well beyond her playing days.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Both are worthy and excellent selections :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom