@LMU Nov 17 - Who's Going? | The Boneyard

@LMU Nov 17 - Who's Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Just tried to call the LMU ticket office and got voicemail with no directions to buy tickets.

Has anyone got any yet? If so, how?

Check in - who's going?

Reaction Score
Same. It doesn't look like they've started selling single game tix yet. I'm going to call the ticket office on Monday.

Reaction Score
I'm in San Diego now and would love to go (definitely will be up in Portland next Fall), but I would rather not deal with any kind of LA traffic. I could easily take the train up; those familiar with the area, would it be feasible to take public transit/uber from the train station to campus? Don't have a chance to look at it closely right now

Reaction Score
I spoke with them the other day and they said they were doing season tickets over the next few days, then they were going to do 2/3 game packages a few days after that and then single games won't be sold until just before the season. They are packaging UConn with their first home game as well. I was put on a list to receive a call a day or two before the bundle goes up so I can jump on it. I will DEFINITELY be at the LMU game giving our Huskies some west coast love!

Reaction Score
I'm in San Diego now and would love to go (definitely will be up in Portland next Fall), but I would rather not deal with any kind of LA traffic. I could easily take the train up; those familiar with the area, would it be feasible to take public transit/uber from the train station to campus? Don't have a chance to look at it closely right now

I suppose you could take the expo line from downtown and grab an uber from one of the western stops, or just uber it from the train station. I think your issue would be coming home. I take the Pacific Surfliner from time to time down to SD and I'm not sure it runs much past ten so you might be squeezed on your return trip. I'd just drive if I were you. You'd be home in 2 hours at that hour.

Reaction Score
Just tried to call the LMU ticket office and got voicemail with no directions to buy tickets.

Has anyone got any yet? If so, how?

Check in - who's going?
They won't be out until next week and it's not going to be single games, just bundles.

Reaction Score
I suppose you could take the expo line from downtown and grab an uber from one of the western stops, or just uber it from the train station. I think your issue would be coming home. I take the Pacific Surfliner from time to time down to SD and I'm not sure it runs much past ten so you might be squeezed on your return trip. I'd just drive if I were you. You'd be home in 2 hours at that hour.
I looked in to it. Not worth it for one game on a Thursday against a last-ditch-caliber opponent. Would be a serious Uber from Union Station which is apparently where Amtrak and Surfliner pull in. And yeah, last train back is 10:10. IF I were to go, I'd just fly (campus is next to LAX). Twice the cost round-trip, but far less than half the hassle.

Reaction Score
I'll be there with buddy who went to LMU so relying on him for tix. But if I find anything useful ticket wise I'll share.

Reaction Score
I normally try to make one away trip per year. I lived in LA in early 2000s and haven't been back since. I may try to make the LMU game. At this point I have no insight into tickets.

Reaction Score
IN +2 most likely. Looking forward it. Please post the latest ticket info

Reaction Score
Has any additional ticket information surfaced yet?

Reaction Score
Someone should set up group ticket so you all sit together. Probably get discount if you have 20+

Reaction Score
I know the LA alumni network is organizing a formal event for this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom