Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Their board Rupp Rafters have some absolute gems about our National Champions

Runner Up:
Concocting a fake article claiming steroids were found in our locker room
http://huzlers.com/breaking-news-uc...s-prior-championship-game-ncaa-investigating/

Best in show:
Shabazz and Boatright are active members of rival gangs, that's why Bazz pushed him:
"napier is as member of the el rukens. don't know what that is check your gangs. don't know how he could play in the same back court with a G.D. mabe that is why napier was pushing Boatwright around."
https://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1383&tid=200038558&mid=200038558&sid=888&style=2

And oh ya, somehow we're ineligible next year, some of these guys are straight clowns, lol

Didn't know anyone could make Cuse fans look classy

Reaction Score
haha if you read the info at the bottom of Huzler it admits its a satirical site.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I actually thought the Kentucky fans that I met and talked to were pretty good. At the pre-game tailgate on Monday we had drinks with a bunch of Kentucky fans and talked basketball for over an hour. It was great, we got to laugh at the pretender Blue Bloods (Syracuse, Indiana, etc). They seem to have genuine respect for UConn.

Having said that, they are completely blind to Calapari. When Calipari came up in the conversation they insisted that the Squid was the victim at UMass and Memphis and had no idea of what the boosters were doing. At that point, I had to hold in my laughs and walk away from the conversation before I let my tongue slip.:)

But overall, they were better than most other teams fans in my opinion. And they certainly have the best traveling fan base in the country by far...their mass of fans is impressive

Reaction Score
Same here. KY has great fans and they mostly are knowledgeable, respectful and passionate. I had the pleasure of sitting in the KY section at the 1998 Final Four and had a great time.

Reaction Score
They're respectful as long as they're the favorite and winning. When it goes the other way..... trust me, I live down south.. I despise UK fan only slightly less than Dook fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom