Liz Cambage | The Boneyard

Liz Cambage

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
If she never comes, will we hear "But they coulda been somebody - they coulda been a contender!"

Seriously, she is an incredibly dominant player. That's a great get for Dallas should she come to town. She's a load and very hard to stop in the post...

Reaction Score
The Wings will have a real nice team this season: Cambage, Johnson, Powers, Gray, and Diggins should be one of the better starting 5's in the WNBA.

Reaction Score
Having Cambage back is good for the WNBA as I like her physicality and skill set in the post. Would love to see her matchups against Griner and Fowles. Hard to imagine she almost quit basketball altogether after the disappointment in Rio with the Opals.

Reaction Score
Saw the headline on ESPN, "Cambage to play for Wings". What a deal that team is making. Getting a top center like her to play for chicken should certainly help their salary cap. Well I hope at least they are at least giving her "Hot Wings".

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
This one falls under "big if true"

I'll believe it when I see her on the court at tip-off in Wings jersey. But she's a potential gamechanger if she's there and she's committed.

Reaction Score
This one falls under "big if true"

I'll believe it when I see her on the court at tip-off in Wings jersey. But she's a potential gamechanger if she's there and she's committed.
She signed a mult-year deal, so as long as she doesn’t get hurt playing in the Commonwealth games, it’s happening.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom