Live Stats U19 USA vs Netherlands | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Live Stats U19 USA vs Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Go USA... Go HUSKIES! Our ladies are making us SO PROUD! Any word on what is going on with MoJeff's hand? Tuck had 18 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals, and 1 block in less than 15 minutes...WOW. Does anyone know why she didn't play in the fourth quarter? Is she ok? I noticed it wasn't mentioned in the video nor was MoJeff's hand....:confused: this is killing me! A'ja we want you! :) I can't wait until the season ... it is going to be so much fun to watch our girls!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Go USA... Go HUSKIES! Our ladies are making us SO PROUD! Any word on what is going on with MoJeff's hand? Tuck had 18 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals, and 1 block in less than 15 minutes...WOW. Does anyone know why she didn't play in the fourth quarter? Is she ok? I noticed it wasn't mentioned in the video nor was MoJeff's hand....:confused: this is killing me! A'ja we want you! :) I can't wait until the season ... it is going to be so much fun to watch our girls!

Maybe resting starters! Canada tomorrow and France on Wednesday!

Reaction Score
Isabella Slim was 0-13, 0 pts, 4 rebs, 2 assists w/ 2 turnovers in 23 minutes....had been averaging 12 pts and 5 rebs....

Q is going to get heartburn when he sees that stat line. :eek:

Wilson is doing an amazing job. Oh, how I wish . . .

Reaction Score
A'ja Wilson is going to be a great college player no matter where she ends up. She is the real thing!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Q is going to get heartburn when he sees that stat line. :eek:

You do know that he is sitting on the bench, so doesn't really need to see the boxscore. I'm guessing she tightened up with him there, and then it built on itself. Bet she will do better next game.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
You do know that he is sitting on the bench, so doesn't really need to see the boxscore. I'm guessing she tightened up with him there, and then it built on itself. Bet she will do better next game.

OR, it could be what happens when you play a UConn-based USA team. :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I am really worried Breanna's game seems to have fallen apart today. I mean 10 points, ugh. The world is coming to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom