Live press conference Stetson | The Boneyard

Live press conference Stetson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can’t wait to Hurley say that was not championship ball and if we played a good team today like this we would have been beat

Reaction Score
Ironic question to Newton and Clingan about how if it feels different this year than last year. The question wasn't posed that way, but I took it as a question about being confident as defending champs as opposed to last year when they were coming off two straight opening game losses.

I'm not sure there's a guy on this team that played meaningful minutes on those teams and neither of these guys were on the team at all. Maybe a more appropriate question for coach.

Reaction Score
Ironic question to Newton and Clingan about how if it feels different this year than last year. The question wasn't posed that way, but I took it as a question about being confident as defending champs as opposed to last year when they were coming off two straight opening game losses.

I'm not sure there's a guy on this team that played meaningful minutes on those teams and neither of these guys were on the team at all. Maybe a more appropriate question for coach.
I think you are just putting your own interpretation on the question honestly. I thought he was pretty clearly just asking does it feel different from last year being that it was both of their first times playing in the NCAA tournament vs. now coming in as national champs.

Reaction Score
Heard Coach Jones on an interview on Mad Dog radio during the week and listening to him here, he’s a tremendous interview. On radio he was so high on Dan and his team as well as his own. He talked about all of his experiences coaching as an assistant and head coach, didn’t realize the extent until I heard that interview. He’s just a solid guy who Stetson is lucky to have. Hope things get even better for him and that program. He’s a very positive vibe coach I could see why kids like to play for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom