Live Post-game Press Conferences | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Live Post-game Press Conferences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow! Muffet says her players looked nervous coming out. They were supposed to be the ones with the confidence and without UConn in their heads.

In some ways this was truly the first game where Notre Dame really had the pressure of being treated as favorite and with the pressure of getting a championship for Diggins on top of it.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I can't make this link work...any ideas?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
In some ways this was truly the first game where Notre Dame really had the pressure of being treated as favorite and with the pressure of getting a championship for Diggins on top of it.
Excellent insight as always, Scotter.

Reaction Score
Nobody took control on the floor and that is where Bria stepped up tonight........Its always best to win the last game.........see you on Tuesday night.......

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Muffet said that her team played "nervous" and "on edge" the whole game. Pressure can do that.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno said Walz was wearing an Italian tablecloth. Hilarious.

Saw that. Called him the most arrogant guy in the sport. Why did he do that? Something in their history I missed?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I mentioned on here yesterday how loose UCONN seemed to be down in the Big Easy. I'm liking it.

Ours was definitely the looser team. Coming out of the tunnel the whole Notre Dame team looked tight and nervous.

Reaction Score
Saw that. Called him the most arrogant guy in the sport. Why did he do that? Something in their history I missed?

It was a joke. I forget the context, but definitely a joke.

I think it was he' so cocky, he doesn't even wear a tie, he wears a Italian tablecloth.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score

I think it was he' so cocky, he doesn't even wear a tie, he wears a Italian tablecloth.

..and, Geno would know the difference: he's quite familiar with both.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

One of the commentators called it bulletin board material, so at least one other person was fooled!

Reaction Score
I remember Skylar and company (Muffett included) were all smiles and taunts when they were beating UConn. Skylar especially... so don't expect any sympathy from me for her postgame tears. I might have felt bad if they handled themselves differently over the past 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom