Live All Access on FS1 | The Boneyard

Live All Access on FS1

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
Watching Penn St./Illinois game on FS1 and they have a live segment going of both coaches mic’d in game and huddle during TO. Any chance we’ll get to hear Hurley in a game a some point next year? That would be awesome! I’ve always said I’d even be willing to pay for the added ability to hear a coach throughout the game.

From Fox Sports website:
“Each head coach wears a live microphone, giving viewers the chance to hear directly from the sidelines and locker rooms from tipoff through the final whistle with virtually no interruption. Commercial-free presentations allow FOX Sports cameras and microphones to capture behind-the-scenes conversations not typically available to a television audience, including instant access to team huddles and locker rooms.”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bad call for Penn State not to foul at the end, it was really cool to hear what the coaches told the teams in the final minute.

Reaction Score
Bad call for Penn State not to foul at the end, it was really cool to hear what the coaches told the teams in the final minute.
10 second difference in a 2 point game, 99% of coaches aren't fouling there

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Watching Penn St./Illinois game on FS1 and they have a live segment going of both coaches mic’d in game and huddle during TO. Any chance we’ll get to hear Hurley in a game a some point next year? That would be awesome! I’ve always said I’d even be willing to pay for the added ability to hear a coach throughout the game.

From Fox Sports website:
“Each head coach wears a live microphone, giving viewers the chance to hear directly from the sidelines and locker rooms from tipoff through the final whistle with virtually no interruption. Commercial-free presentations allow FOX Sports cameras and microphones to capture behind-the-scenes conversations not typically available to a television audience, including instant access to team huddles and locker rooms.”

This is what they would have to air if we were down 20 or up 20.

Reaction Score

From Fox Sports website:

Did Underwood threaten to take away anyone's "stipends" if they lost?

Reaction Score
It was pretty annoying. Turned the volume way down to minimize both coaches screaming. And taking 1/3 of the screen to show them. Was wishing for a button on the remote to remove them.

Reaction Score
I would hate it if it was a UConn game but thought it was great as a game I had no rooting interest in

Reaction Score
I always wondered in situations where coaches are mic’d up during time outs if they are notified by somebody from the TV crew when they are exactly being recorded and when they are not. Of all the times coaches have worn microphones, Im surprised that nothing incriminating ever came out.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
I’m not an X’s and O’s guy so I appreciated hearing the coaches manage the team but could see how it would be annoying
Btw, I didn’t know much about brad underwood but he could have easily passed for Chris Farley.

Reaction Score
FS1 did it last Saturday for Colorado at Oregon State as well.

I would like to see FS1 change it up a bit. Full screen when the ball is in play. Do the split screen when the ball is not in action.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom