Listen Up | The Boneyard

Listen Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Listen up all you sick, twisted, degenerative mother f-ckers. We are one hour from the game to send us to the tournament. One measly forty minute stretch of basketball is all that separates us from what we play all season for.

Yeah, there have been stretches when we haven't been very good this year. We didn't meet expectations.

But we have the opportunity today to erase all of that and live to fight to defend our crown. We are UConn. We win when it's all on the line. Guess what? It's all on the line today.

And we are home. In OUR HOUSE. We can get it done.

Let's get LOUD. Let's let our Huskies know that we are there and will be behind them all the way today. We have a part to play in this run. Let's play it to our best potential. Let's f-cking gooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I'm heading to Hartford now. See you f-ckers there.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Listen up all you sick, twisted, degenerative mother f-ckers. We are one hour from the game to send us to the tournament. One measly forty minute stretch of basketball is all that separates us from what we play all season for.

Yeah, there have been stretches when we haven't been very good this year. We didn't meet expectations.

But we have the opportunity today to erase all of that and live to fight to defend our crown. We are UConn. We win when it's all on the line. Guess what? It's all on the line today.

And we are home. In OUR HOUSE. We can get it done.

Let's get LOUD. Let's let our Huskies know that we are there and will be behind them all the way today. We have a part to play in this run. Let's play it to our best potential. Let's f-cking gooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I'm heading to Hartford now. See you f-ckers there.
Get back to me when it's twenty minutes before game time. Gooo UConn!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom