Linnae Harper to XFR from Kentucky | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Linnae Harper to XFR from Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually, I think with the SEC you sit out a year and lose a year of eligibility. Which I wouldn't think losing the year would be a problem for her. Even if she transfer out of conference I feel like she will not use up all her eligibility, so she can graduate with her class.

Reaction Score
I agree that it is a very classy statement. Good for her.

I must say one thing, however. It needed to be proofread, as there are some goofs in it. It just makes me sad. I was no genius, and I am far from perfect in what I type and say, but I find it so disappointing that formal public utterances contain errors of usage and grammar.

Is thanking the UK President for letting her be "apart of this institution" is maybe a Freudian slip?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
A sticky key, a stiff space bar, the curse of spell check's foibles? :rolleyes:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Interesting timing and interesting that she has an unconditional release immediately - I wonder if there is something on a personal level, like an illness of a family member, that created this situation.

I have never much cared for KY's style of play, and thought she would have benefitted from a more structured system coming out of HS - she has a lot of talent, but has played a little scattershot through two years.

Reaction Score
Interesting timing and interesting that she has an unconditional release immediately - I wonder if there is something on a personal level, like an illness of a family member, that created this situation.

Very odd timing. She started a semester academically so does she finish at UK or start somewhere else the second semester? I definitely think there's a lot more to the story.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
The young lady has a pretty high opinion of herself, thanking Mitchell for "guiding me into becoming a great woman of substance . . ." To her teammates "you guys were my soldiers on the battlefield." I wonder how the other players felt about her being in charge? A Female A I?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The young lady has a pretty high opinion of herself, thanking Mitchell for "guiding me into becoming a great woman of substance . . ." To her teammates "you guys were my soldiers on the battlefield." I wonder how the other players felt about her being in charge? A Female A I?

Maybe she didnt like to go to practice :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22