Links to other teams established boards. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Links to other teams established boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Hey, I hate Calhoun and Connecticut as much as the next guy but if it prevents the Heels from getting one this year, go Huskies."
TheChamps990411

Sorry I don't know how to put this in box.

Or how to put near quote.

You think there are people who hate Calhoun on this board, and we should care about them??

Reaction Score
I was banned from the Cuse site for defending Hash, they were saying he was the ugliest man in all of basketball, and I replied that it was funny his wife didn't think the same.... At least I got a good one in. :p

'Hash' as in Hasheem Thabeet??

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Providence:

Uconn.scout.com

Hey, somebody had to do it.

Reaction Score
Yes, that Hash

Wasn't Hash a model???

Look at this guy:

tx_devendorf-1.jpg

Reaction Score
Johnnyjungle?

Yup. The guy who runs it is a world class balloon knot Not a Uconn friendly board if you are thinking of visiting. You cant even read it unless you have an account and can log in.

Reaction Score
This has probably been discussed at some point... But, for the record...

The banners for the 1918 and 1926 "Helms National Championships" at the top of the new Cuse board are among the saddest things I've ever seen.

If you google Helms one of the first hits is the wiki entry for "Mythical National Championship".

It's sort of sad when schools hang their hats on championships won in the 40s that are legit, but this is next level...

Cuse is probably my second favorite BE team as I appreciate Boeheim... But whoever is running that board needs to take those down

Reaction Score
Still?
Actually... yes... Boeheim and the basketball program at SU appear to have been blindsided by realignment... so no hate in their direction... Uconn's administration would've jumped ship too if given the opportunity / barring BC's objection (or whatever happened)...

Also, Boeheim did the tv circuit that whole week and made it pretty clear he was unhappy with the move and how it was handled... he helped found and then legitimize the BE...

I imagine Jamie Dixon is pissed too, given his whole starting 5 will have 3 fouls before halftime once they're in the ACC

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Uconn's administration would've jumped ship too if given the opportunity / barring BC's objection (or whatever happened)...

I'm not so sure, although it would have been the right call in retrospect.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
I am one of the moderators of the Duke board, The Devil's Den. There are a few Yarders who regularly post on the TDD boards (UCBart, EricSanDiego, etc.), and their input is always welcome.

As an aside, I have been posting on the Boneyard since late 2002 or early 2003 (back when it was affiliated with Rivals).

Reaction Score
Dook's board and UNC's board both have some of the more knowledgeable posters on any college basketball board. Like dook here- there are very few fan's of our team- but if you do not flame you can have a good basketball conversation. There are very few boards I visit that are on the level of the Boneyard or the two above- most boards are just college kids posting after doing 7 beer bongs.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Oh, not CTO (Joyce). My bad!

She was the driving force to get syracusefan started (February 8, 2000) I run the technology (along with sutomcat), and legal defense. Joyce, bees, tomcat, Jake, et al run the site.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Only two needed changing. I will not add links to a Rivals site.

Nan says they're working on it but I've got some time to kill so...

Cinncinatti....... Rutty (Scout)
DePaul .............The Hall (Scout)
Louisville..........USF (USFNation)
Marquette ........Syracuse (Scout)
Domers ............Syracuse (new site)
West Virginia...Pitt
Providence.......TCU
Georgetown......USF (Bullspen)

Seton Hall (Rivals)...Rutgers (State of Rutgers)

Dookies
TarHeels
Kentucky
Kansas

Feel free to add on.

Reaction Score
She was the driving force to get syracusefan started (February 8, 2000) I run the technology (along with sutomcat), and legal defense. Joyce, bees, tomcat, Jake, et al run the site.
Thanks, Tom!

Reaction Score
USF uses an independent board called the bullspen I think.

Seton Hall's Rivals board is much busier than the Scout Board.

I think Cincinnati's main board is on ncaabbs.com

Rutgers' rivals board is the much better of their two sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom