Link to Geno's Post and Pregame pressers? | The Boneyard

Link to Geno's Post and Pregame pressers?

PvP

Reaction Score
I have been having problems finding Geno's Duke post game presser and his Iowa pregame if available. I used to be able to get these press conferences on YouTube but no luck. Anyone able to help? Thanks in advance.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I imagine the Phil Knight Invitational owns the rights. I don’t see the postgame pressers posted anywhere

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I imagine the Phil Knight Invitational owns the rights. I don’t see the postgame pressers posted anywhere
Kara Lawson's snuck out.

Reaction Score
We get a post game presser after our NEXT victory..... rest assured!! GO HUSKIES!

PvP

Reaction Score
You are probably correct but I can't see any advantage to them from withholding the obvious attraction of Geno's often wry and entertaining commentary. I would think making his presser available would only bring more attention to their tournament.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
She has quotes in the news so she didn’t avoid reporters
I think what eebmg meant was that there is a short (4 minute) portion of Kara's presser posted on YouTube. She was very disappointed in her team's effort.

Reaction Score
Did Geno do a post game presser today?
Probably but like most away games that aren't on SNY we'll never see it. The only reason we see them so often is because SNY usually shows a part of it, or if it's a home game, some of the UConn blogs/youtube channels attend and post it online.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
One of our enterprising fellow posters found the Iowa post game presser and posted it, so we know one exists but when or where it will be posted is still up in the air.

Reaction Score
One of our enterprising fellow posters found the Iowa post game presser and posted it, so we know one exists but when or where it will be posted is still up in the air.
The Iowa one was posted by the school and it wasn't even the full thing. UConn has to rely on volunteers to pay their way to the games and record the press conferences. That's the difference between being a P5 and a mid-major school.

Reaction Score
The Iowa one was posted by the school and it wasn't even the full thing. UConn has to rely on volunteers to pay their way to the games and record the press conferences. That's the difference between being a P5 and a mid-major school.
Did you watch that Iowa press conference? Whoever was doing the camera work must have been intoxicated..........:eek::)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom