Lineup | The Boneyard

Lineup

Reaction Score
We need continuity and it's time to lock down our starting 5 and get that solid 8 man rotation in place, we just don't know what to expect with Alterique's shoulder. Starting guards have to be Jalen, Anderson, and Vital with Larrier and either Cobb or Diarra. I want to see more of Diarra and Cobb and don't want Big Dave in there unless we have major foul trouble. I like Diarra starting but I also like the idea of him coming off the bench with Alterique to give us a lot of energy and athleticism, no matter what he has to play a ton.

Reaction Score
He could stay away for too long....if you are a die hard like many here are since you are spending non game time posting to team message boards you can’t not bring yourself to watch these games....

I was not impressed with anything today except Anderson’s lock down defense...the the grit and will to win another nail biter.

On to quse

Reaction Score
I haven't missed a game I wasn't physically able to watch in around 30 years. It's been called an obsession.

Reaction Score
We need continuity and it's time to lock down our starting 5 and get that solid 8 man rotation in place, we just don't know what to expect with Alterique's shoulder. Starting guards have to be Jalen, Anderson, and Vital with Larrier and either Cobb or Diarra. I want to see more of Diarra and Cobb and don't want Big Dave in there unless we have major foul trouble. I like Diarra starting but I also like the idea of him coming off the bench with Alterique to give us a lot of energy and athleticism, no matter what he has to play a ton.
Thought you were done drama queen?

Reaction Score
are you butt buddies with ollie or something?
Are you a deranged psychopath who defends criminals who sucker punch and kick a man while hes lying on the ground? Yes, yes you are.

Reaction Score
I was not impressed with anything today except Anderson’s lock down defense...the the grit and will to win another nail biter.

You must've missed the first 10 minutes for sure. Read the first 5 pages or so of the game thread.

Reaction Score
Are you a deranged psychopath who defends criminals who sucker punch and kick a man while hes lying on the ground? Yes, yes you are.
lol sorry I won't be a part of your outrage culture. if you're not going to reply to my posts about basketball then put me on ignore. senile old man

Reaction Score
lol sorry I won't be a part of your outrage culture. if you're not going to reply to my posts about basketball then put me on ignore. senile old man
The fact you think that is outrage culture tells me all I need to know about you as a person and your intelligence. Bet you thought Jerry Sandusky got a raw deal too.

Reaction Score
The fact you think that is outrage culture tells me all I need to know about you as a person and your intelligence. Bet you thought Jerry Sandusky got a raw deal too.
the fact that you can't see the difference between kids starting a fight and Jerry Sandusky tells me all I need to know about you.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
the fact that you can't see the difference between kids starting a fight and Jerry Sandusky tells me all I need to know about you.
must...tell...this...story

Reaction Score
must...tell...this...story
a couple high school football players beat up their coach. another poster and I said maybe we should wait to see why they beat up the coach before we make any judgements. this jerry fellow did not like this response and has been stalking me ever since

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
a couple high school football players beat up their coach. another poster and I said maybe we should wait to see why they beat up the coach before we make any judgements. this jerry fellow did not like this response and has been stalking me ever since
you should put him on ignore then

Reaction Score
Is this Jerry fellow, Sandusky?

Reaction Score
Welcome back cape man.

Reaction Score
I thought you said you weren’t gonna post or watch until Ollie was gone?

What happen?

Ollie hasn’t done a bad job this season....

Reaction Score
I thought you said you weren’t gonna post or watch until Ollie was gone?

What happen?

Ollie hasn’t done a bad job this season....
I will never not watch Uconn basketball. I've made my thoughts well known on Ollie and won't be talking about that anymore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom