Lindy's AA | The Boneyard

Lindy's AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Sorry to say but Geno and CD missed the boat on Holmes. They were drinking the DD Kool-Aid I guess. Ya can't win 'em all...

Reaction Score
Since KML is the nation's 2nd player I'd pick to start a team, behind only Stewart, I hope picks like this fan her flame.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I am glad Harrison on first team. I haven't seen Holmes play much.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Sorry to say but Geno and CD missed the boat on Holmes. They were drinking the DD Kool-Aid I guess. Ya can't win 'em all...

You took the thought right outta my head Pap!

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Bria Holmes is in the same class with Stewart, Jefferson, and Tuck. Diamond DeShields was the following class.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Well if Diamond was playing. I think she should be there instead of Holmes. National Freshman of the year last year. Set ACC scoring record for a freshman.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Bria Holmes is in the same class with Stewart, Jefferson, and Tuck. Diamond DeShields was the following class.
It still had an effect... we gonna leave your spot open so you can jump right in and not have to compete with anyone

Reaction Score
While I love seeing Harrison on there, Lindy's has no credibility to me.

I do think Diamond will be 1st team every year if she stays healthy.

Reaction Score
If they could add a player to their team, I wonder how many coaches in America would take Holmes over KML???

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
That does not sound like something Geno would say.
he doesnt have to say it... but he shole could be thinking it, just as we assume so and so (Durr) isn't going to (school) cause they have too many guards (she didnt say it but that what we think).

K.Brown come to UConn the post is wide open with Stokes and Stewie leaving soon.

Did Geno ever answer (or was asked) about Bria Holmes? its water under the bridge for me but since she was mentioned and is a "Connecticut kid" we assume it shouldve been a no-brainer

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Any list that doesn't have Kaleena on the first team and Moriah on the first or second team is one that I can't take seriously.

I didn't think that Bria Holmes was THAT good. I'm still not totally convinced.

Reaction Score
Any list that doesn't have Kaleena on the first team and Moriah on the first or second team is one that I can't take seriously.

Bingo.....

Reaction Score
It still had an effect... we gonna leave your spot open so you can jump right in and not have to compete with anyone
When DD didn't decided not to go UConn, one of the rumors was that she wasn't going to start? Whose spot was DD going to jump right in? Hartley's or KML's? Or was Hartley going to slide over to the PG spot and DD was going to start at SG?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
While I love seeing Harrison on there, Lindy's has no credibility to me.
Agree when I think of WBB, Lindy's is not one of the names that comes to mind.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

she's good but "UConn good" I'm not sure

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Exactly. We may not have been interested in Bria because we thought we were getting Diamond, but Geno must have questioned the fit in some other way as well.
Yup... home life, family support, hanger-ons in one's ear, closeness to home/focus/commitment to teammates and separating from personal/childhood friends! Yup its more than making a lay-up with Geno/UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom