Lights, camera, Tina Charles! | The Boneyard

Lights, camera, Tina Charles!

Reaction Score
Wow. Great article and such passion. Can't wait to check it out and wish Tina the best with producing, directing, and writing more movies. I like the fact that she created a film company out of this experience. The sky is the limit.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Great story. I have a documentarian in my family and it takes a lot to put together a good one. Hope this one and beyond are a big success. She has that UConn/Charles work ethic to fall back on.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I read about this on the Courant last week. Having her movie shown at the Tribeca FF is quite a coup.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Best of luck to her. She's very smart. I'm sure she will be successful with her new venture.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Tina has become a filmmaker on the advice of Spike Lee
Charles' teammates from the Liberty took in the premiere Friday night. The documentary had special meaning for guard Kia Nurse.
"I called my grandparents right after because they are from Trinidad. My dad is from there as well. I told them there's this whole movie, you're going to love it," she said. "These are all songs that we listened to with my grandparents at Christmas. I didn't know the whole background to it, but as they were playing the music through the movie I was like, My grandma loves these, we dance to them at Christmas. It's her happiest time of year.' I can see how happy his music makes people even when they are far away from home and that's really special to me."
WNBA star Tina Charles adds filmmaker to her resume

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Tina is probably very critical of the Liberty film sessions. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom