Lights!Camera!Sports! podcast Mike Gualtieri with ESPN's Jeff Goodman | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lights!Camera!Sports! podcast Mike Gualtieri with ESPN's Jeff Goodman

Reaction Score
^ Please don't be a D to this guy. He is providing interviews with quality guests who talk UConn. There isn't a ton of talk from the national media on our Huskies so I appreciate this work. And yes Goodman is a but I'm totally in favor of more UConn content than less.

Reaction Score
Did you hear Goodman's thoughts on Ollie s in game coaching?

How can he have an opinion on his in game coaching if he hasn't been to a game and probably hasn't watched multiple uconn games this year start to finish and throughout the year to see the growth and coaching changes to use certain lineups and put players in position to use their strengths

Reaction Score
^ Please don't be a D to this guy. He is providing interviews with quality guests who talk UConn. There isn't a ton of talk from the national media on our Huskies so I appreciate this work. And yes Goodman is a but I'm totally in favor of more UConn content than less.
Thanks for your feedback!

Reaction Score
Was Goodman right analyzing Ollie? How do you feel about the x and o down the stretch last night ?

Reaction Score
Was Goodman right analyzing Ollie? How do you feel about the x and o down the stretch last night ?

The analysis has no basis in my mind. You can't effectively or efficiently run an offensive or offensive sets with no PGs and 3 healthy players on the court. Jalen who probably would have been held out if vital was healthy played every minute along with purvis. They were completely gased and there nothing ollie could have done differently to prevent that. Purvis dislocated his finger in pre game warm ups and you can tell his shot and confidence were not there probably because of the finger.

You can't judge someone coaching and x's and O's when they are doing it handicapped with 1 hand tied behind their back.

Next year is when you can accurately criticize KOs in game coaching with a full roster of healthy players he recruited and finally out of the recruiting sanctions that hampered building a roster with quality and depth

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom