Liberty @ Wings - 6/16/17 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Liberty @ Wings - 6/16/17

Reaction Score
Following on: I think NY's shot selection has been very poor in the games I've seen. Same with Dallas. More broadly, I think shot selection is an issue throughout the league.

Last night Zellous(sp) was hot, but it seemed like NY went away from Tina in the 2nd and 4th quarters if I remember correctly.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Last night Zellous(sp) was hot, but it seemed like NY went away from Tina in the 2nd and 4th quarters if I remember correctly.
It certainly seemed as though the announcers weren't calling her name very much.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
More on Saniya's playing time: I rewatched most of the second half. Saniya came in at about the 4:30 mark of the third and remained in till the end of regulation. Pretty good. Did not play in OT.

During this time things looked rather similar to last year at UConn: She was mainly trying to set up the other four players. She did have that sweet Skylaresque scoop in the first half.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Following on: I think NY's shot selection has been very poor in the games I've seen. Same with Dallas. More broadly, I think shot selection is an issue throughout the league.

Of course, I'm using UConn as my point of reference . . .
One hallmark of former UConn players is generally better shot selection.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom