Liberty @ Wings - 6/16/17 | The Boneyard

Liberty @ Wings - 6/16/17

Reaction Score
Chong got the halftime interview
chonghalf.jpg

Reaction Score
Chong with a steal and coast-to-coast bucket. That should make the highlights
Chong' drive of the bucket was on the TV during the timeout.
Hope someone can catch it.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
What have the Wings lost now, eight games? Probably more than Saniya has lost in the last eight years.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Challenged Tina Charles and got it to go!!

What was even more impressive was that Glory got blocked about four times trying the same sort of shot. Saniya really is getting better and better. They should have had her guarding Sugar Rodgers, who got off a frightening number of threes with nobody within six feet of her.

Reaction Score
As Mark Jackson says on NBA broadcasts: "Hand down, man down." Poor defense on Davis.

She was out in that territory where you wouldn't expect someone to take a shot. It would be criticized as very poor shot selection if she were to miss.

Reaction Score
Seems to be a pattern

Expanding on this point, if Chong is playing most of the fourth quarter, that means she's cutting into somebody's court time... either Christmas, Gray, or Davis (or Powers when she comes back). These are some prominent names.
I think Christmas' days are numbered on this team. Not that she isn't good, but there's an overload of young talent on this team that can play the SF.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
She was out in that territory where you wouldn't expect someone to take a shot. It would be criticized as very poor shot selection if she were to miss.
Following on: I think NY's shot selection has been very poor in the games I've seen. Same with Dallas. More broadly, I think shot selection is an issue throughout the league.

Of course, I'm using UConn as my point of reference . . .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom