Liberty trailing Fever by 24 | The Boneyard

Liberty trailing Fever by 24

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
....how are they THIS bad? They have no business being down this much to anyone, let alone the freaking Indiana Fever.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
....how are they THIS bad? They have no business being down this much to anyone, let alone the freaking Indiana Fever.

It starts with the coaching. They do not get anything easy. Ever.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It starts with the coaching. They do not get anything easy. Ever.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it IS broke, fix it!! What they did in NY last year (7-27), and so far THIS year (0-2) IS NOT working, FIX IT!!!

In 2018, they finished 1 game better than the league's bottom feeder, the Indiana Fever. So far, it appears that they're looking to reprise that feat. It was only 4 years ago (2015) that the Liberty finished the season with the league's best record at 23-11. Quite a fall from grace to be sure. :eek:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it IS broke, fix it!! What they did in NY last year (7-27), and so far THIS year (0-2) IS NOT working, FIX IT!!!

In 2018, they finished 1 game better than the league's bottom feeder, the Indiana Fever. So far, it appears that they're looking to reprise that feat. It was only 4 years ago (2015) that the Liberty finished the season with the league's best record at 23-11. Quite a fall from grace to be sure. :eek:

It is not just the record. When Lambeer was coaching, they ran plays that would attack weaknesses of the opponents or get at least some easy shots. Lambeer continues to do that for the Aces. I do not see any of that on the Liberty. Anyhow, this season is lost. I imagine Tsai will deal with this but unfortunately not fast enough.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
It seemed abundantly obvious Smith was in over her head last year. If this year is similar, she has to get the axe doesn't she?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I know the draft won't be terribly deep this coming season, but the top will be very good. Ionescu, Cox, Dangerfield, Heberd, Charles (MD), Mompremier and maybe a few others. Any team in the bottom 4 can land a really good player...

Reaction Score
I know the draft won't be terribly deep this coming season, but the top will be very good. Ionescu, Cox, Dangerfield, Heberd, Charles (MD), Mompremier and maybe a few others. Any team in the bottom 4 can land a really good player...
I don’t think Hebard is going to make a great pro, though I would love to be proven wrong. She has very little outside game, much like Gustafson, and when you aren’t 6’5”+ or extremely athletic, it can be very tough.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

1st Ionescu 2nd Cox - would be at the top of my draft board if I were a GM. Ionescu is a can't miss future pro. She appears to be like a fine wine that will improve with age (and experience).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom