Liberty Open Practice | The Boneyard

Liberty Open Practice

Reaction Score
The Liberty held an open practice at their new home, Westchester County Center in White Plains on Saturday. The players must be disappointed to be playing there rather than MSG. Although personally, it will make it easier to take my daughter to more games. There were a few Uconn shirts and hats in attendance . I was disappointed that Tina, Briah and Kiah Stokes didnt play. Kiah must have ridden 100 miles on a stationery bike. Kelly and Kia Nurse played well, although Kia's 3 point shooting was streaky. 4 misses followed by three good ones. She showed the most hustle on the team. They played four ten minute games against a mens team. They were so undersized compared to the men they were beaten handily for rebounds, but the size difference forced them to share the ball and gind an open player which is a good sign. They held their own and beat the nen a couple of times
20180512_130943.jpg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great stuff. Interesting that they played against a men's team. I wonder how many WNBA teams do that? We all know UCONN women do that - I"m sure there are several other WCBB teams who do it as well...

Reaction Score
I think all WNBA teams train against men. I know that the Wings do (saw an open practice 2 weeks ago)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom