2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0 | Page 29 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, poster said that, but him saying he was joking was actually a joke too.

His mom is following Jonathan XV, and he followed her back. A very good sign. I think they are friends now on MySpace too. This seems like a done deal now.
Liam’s mom can always use Jonathan XV as her support animal or attack dog.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
If they're friends on MySpace ... you are oooolllllddd.
This made me laugh way too hard... made my old millennial bones hurt. I wonder how Tom is doing.

Reaction Score
Okay back to the important stuff.

What did they serve Liam for breakfast, did he enjoy it, who did he follow in IG overnight and what’s on today’s itinerary….
What were the snacks in his hotel room? They need to make chocolate lollipops in the form of the national championship trophy. Those would see like hotcakes in the market.

Reaction Score
Do we think signing a home and home with Texas a recruiting strategy here?
Not likely, but maybe how they are spinning it now? IIRC, the Houston Home and Home that started when Jake was a senior was mentioned as getting him a chance to play in front of hometown fans, but I'm sure that was set up long after Jake was recruited.

Reaction Score
Do we think this is a bad thing?
No just nerve wracking a bit because of the major difference it would make. If he and Alex are on the roster, 7 is a much more real possibility. With him alone here I don’t know, and with both gone……

Reaction Score
The visit seems like it's been pretty quiet.
Yeah I am thinking the same thing. Either that's really good or really bad. Where are the pictures from the photo shoots we usually get?? Nothing on Storrs Central either other than a mention of the timing of the announcement of the home and home series with Texas not being totally coincidental. But even then, does that mean we're desperate and trying to get him over the hump, or was it just a sweetener to throw in before he signs on his way out?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I keep hyperventilating every time I get a Bleacher Report alert since I really only get alerts about a few teams from there including when recruits commit.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yeah I am thinking the same thing. Either that's really good or really bad. Where are the pictures from the photo shoots we usually get?? Nothing on Storrs Central either other than a mention of the timing of the announcement of the home and home series with Texas not being totally coincidental. But even then, does that mean we're desperate and trying to get him over the hump, or was it just a sweetener to throw in before he signs on his way out?

Official visits are always bad until they're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom