Liam McNeeley COMMITS to UConn (Merged threads) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Liam McNeeley COMMITS to UConn (Merged threads)

Reaction Score
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg
You’d think this was Notre Dame

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Welcome Liam McNeely! This is very exciting stuff; complete player who can shoot, score, dish, rebound, and defend. Knows how to play team basketball. Reminds me of Cam Spencer with the complete game. A perfect fit for us, and Hurley and staff will develop his game to the next level.

Awesome, just awesome.

Reaction Score
If he's looking for a PG spot, he may not be interested in Storrs. Nowell is really good. So it Diarra if he returns.
It's probably going to take Nowell time to adjust, it pretty much always does with freshmen point guards and he's not nearly as advanced as a guy like McNeeley is at his position.

We would be stacked but there's absolutely room for Mahaney and it's probably our one spot of need going into next season. A third ballhandler who can score and take people off the dribble.

Reaction Score
Anyone doing minutes projections before Alex or Hass officially make their decisions is rushing it.
hold my beer. threepeat dream scenario:

Diarra 25 / Nowell 15
Mahaney 25 / Ball 15
McNeeley 20 / Brea 20
Karaban 25 / Stewart 15
Reed 20 / Johnson 20

Bench: Ross / Abraham / Singare

a legit 10 man rotation. is it even possible? everyone needs to sacrifice a bit. Ball, Stew, and Ross in particular might not be happy but after we three-peat the team is theirs.

Reaction Score
IMO- Nowell is more KEA than Gaffney. Year one will have to share minutes with Hass. See Aidan(if he commits)as more of a CG that can share secondary ball handling ala Cam. Not as a primary PG

Reaction Score
After spending several working hours this week refreshing the Boneyard I took a break today. Jump back in tonight and what a present!! Love that we’ll get to continue the long distance call celebration next season. What’s get! AK, Diara, Brea and Meheney my top 4 wish list list for next season in order.

Reaction Score
Fair enough, just seeing him in the same sentence made me vomit
That's exactly why I said I see him more as KEA talent than Gaffney. The kid is a baller. Junk yard dog

Reaction Score
That's exactly why I said I see him more as KEA talent than Gaffney. The kid is a baller. Junk yard dog
He's actually more Shabazz and Boatwright than he is either of those guys.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Between him and Mack truck point guard Ahmad Nowell, this has to be one of the most exciting recruiting classes in UConn history.

Add to Jaylin Stewart’s size & Solomon ball.

Hurley and co have created a freak athlete program

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom