Liam McNeeley COMMITS to UConn (Merged threads) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Liam McNeeley COMMITS to UConn (Merged threads)

Reaction Score
I think the top of the 2nd round is a sweet spot for Karaban. Teams are salivating over 3&D guys, and Karaban is one of the best ones in this class. At first, I thought he for sure was coming back, but now I lean towards him staying in the draft. His stock is as high as it's going to get, a la Andre Jackson last year.
Alex would be a fool to leave if he's going 2nd round. He's the clear leader/scorer on next year's team and his stock could easily rise to lottery pick level.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Oh whoops, you're right.
Difficult to keep track of things when so many things are happening so quickly.

It's between us and Kentucky for Aiden. Brea is locked up. There was an instagram of Hurley with him smiling and showing Reed, Brea and Liam about two hours ago so I suspected he was teasing us about it all. Can't find that dang picture.

Reaction Score
wow. what a great way to start the weekend. Thanks Liam! Can't wait to suit up. Social anyone?

Reaction Score
After some McNeeley burnout, time to relax and enjoy his highlights:

Oh my! Let’s just say his bag of tricks is huge!

Reaction Score
I think the top of the 2nd round is a sweet spot for Karaban. Teams are salivating over 3&D guys, and Karaban is one of the best ones in this class. At first, I thought he for sure was coming back, but now I lean towards him staying in the draft. His stock is as high as it's going to get, a la Andre Jackson last year.

He's a 3 guy. And an inconsistent one, with a penchant for hitting huge shots when the teams needs it.

But there's no position in the league Alex can defend adequately. That's why I think he'll be back.

Reaction Score
He's a 3 guy. And an inconsistent one, with a penchant for hitting huge shots when the teams needs it.

But there's no position in the league Alex can defend adequately. That's why I think he'll be back.
Alex plays adequate good defense at the college level. By no means is he a 3 and D guy. He doesn't have NBA athleticism to play D. His calling card will be his 3 point shot. He is a fantastic cutter, and right now not a great finisher. I have no doubt his finishing and 3 point shooting will improve.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom