Liam Eldridge WR San Clemente CA | The Boneyard

Liam Eldridge WR San Clemente CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A very good friend of mine has a grandson who is a standout wide receiver on the San Clemente (CA) Triton football team that lost last night in a state championship game 39-36 on a last second Hail Mary! Liams Dad, Patrick Eldridge, is a highly decorated Lt-Col USMC stationed in CA. Liam and his Dad have contacted me about his interest in UConn. If anyone here has contacts with the coaching staff it would be greatly appreciated if you could mention this post to them. Below is part of an email from Patrick to me about his sons accomplishments on and off the gridiron. I should mention that San Clemente is ranked in the 400's nationally which is probably higher than any CT team. Directly below is todays story about the Triton game yesterday-Liam is #19 in the pictures. His Hudl highlights shown below you also might want to see.

Last Second Hail Mary Lifts La Habra Past San Clemente in CIF-SS Championship Game

Liam Eldridge:
He is a senior at San Clemente High School in San Clemente, CA; Starting wide receiver on football team which is 10-2 (Maxpreps ranking - #744 in nation & #65 in California), league champions, and heading into the semifinal round of the Southern Section playoffs. He has a 3.8 GPA this semester, 3.5 GPA cumulative (honor role), takes (2) AP classes, and has an ACT score of 27 and an SAT score of 1610.
This year Liam is leading the team in receiving with 39 catches for 774 yards and 8 touchdowns while averaging 19.8 yards per catch and 70.4 yards per game. Also in receiving, he is ranked #2 in the Sea View league and #6 in the Southwest Division. Below is a link to Liam's regular season HUDL highlights, his last playoff game's HUDL highlights, and a recent newspaper article.

In addition, Liam started at cornerback his junior year on their league championship team that made it to the Southern Section finals. He also led the team in interceptions last year, including two in the playoffs. San Clemente finished 2014 ranked #400 in the nation according to MaxPreps.
Of note, Liam also plays center field on the baseball team as well.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/eldridge-684265-clemente-san.html

Reaction Score
I should mention that San Clemente is ranked in the 400's nationally which is probably higher than any CT team.

Cool stuff when a high school player across the country has interest in UConn Football!

Just an FYI... San Clemente is ranked #463 in the USA Today High School rankings and #744 in MaxPreps Pankings. CT schools ranked higher are Darien @#214 (Maxpreps #381) , Shelton @#263 (MaxPreps #617). Choate Rosemary Hall @ #283 MaxPreps#560), and North Haven @#287 (MaxPreps #632).

Hope it works out for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog