Lexie to Duke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lexie to Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Doesn't she need to sit out one year?..........Duke needs a ton more than a couple of guards.......What learning experience will they learn the next year?.........That ND is pretty good like UCONN?

Reaction Score
Doesn't she need to sit out one year?.....Duke needs a ton more than a couple of guards..What learning experience will they learn the next year?....That ND is pretty good like UCONN?

Brown will sit a year. Duke has Stevens, and Greenwell as the nucleus - 5 returning players, plus 5 good freshman. There will be plenty of talent, albeit inexperienced talent.

Reaction Score
Chidom(favorite frontcourt player), Stevens, Cooper, Henson, Brown, Lambert, Greenwell, Suggs ... Salvadores welcome to your team.

Reaction Score
If she doesn't get #4, she'll have to change her social media handles. The horror!

Duke went from being guard poor to guard rich in one offseason.
Went from Gray and Jones to Kj/Riggs/Becca to Salavdores/Lambert/Becca than add in Lexie to that group after a year. Interested to see which bigs JPM targets.

Reaction Score
Congrats to Duke you all are getting a great young player and a fine young lady. Yeah it hurts like heck but my Terps will be okay minus loosing to UCONN again in the FF :(

Reaction Score
JPM may get over the FF hump at Duke with the team she's putting together. We'll just be starting a series with Duke the year Lexie becomes eligible. I see great games in the future.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
they MAY due to talent, clearly not due to coaching and if the past is any indicator of performance (Unlike the investment caveats), they will underperform and lose transfers. Clearly, Lexie valued the proximity to home and the education/Duke degree MUCH more than the basketball/coaching.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
JPM may get over the FF hump at Duke with the team she's putting together. We'll just be starting a series with Duke the year Lexie becomes eligible. I see great games in the future.
If JPM did not get to a FF with the class of 2010 followed up by classes that include Williams then Jones I'm not sure she will ever do it.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If JPM did not get to a FF with the class of 2010 followed up by classes that include Williams then Jones I'm not sure she will ever do it.

You mean the class that included the All-American PG Chelsea Gray who had both her junior and senior seasons end prematurely with knee injuries ?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
You mean the class that included the All-American PG Chelsea Gray who had both her junior and senior seasons end prematurely with knee injuries ?
Yes I did mean that one. That class also included Haley Peters (MD all American) , Tricia Liston , Richa Jackson, Chloe Wells. The 2010 class was followed up by a class that included Elizabeth Williams (#2 in the class) , Amber Henson- MD all American , Ka'lia Johnson. That class was followed up by Alexis Jones (#3 in the class) Sierra Moore, & Heckman. The point is Duke had plenty of talent despite Chelsea's injuries.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Yes I did mean that one. That class also included Haley Peters (MD all American) , Tricia Liston , Richa Jackson, Chloe Wells. The 2010 class was followed up by a class that included Elizabeth Williams (#2 in the class) , Amber Henson- MD all American , Ka'lia Johnson. That class was followed up by Alexis Jones (#3 in the class) Sierra Moore, & Heckman. The point is Duke had plenty of talent despite Chelsea's injuries.

Of course Duke has had plenty of talent... but losing a great PG is a bit different than losing a SG, SF, PF, or C in my opinion. But anyway..... that discussion is for another thread....... im just still :D about us getting a talented and exciting guard. I look forward to seeing Brown in a Duke uniform

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
It is hard to understand why any talented, intelligent young woman, which Lexie certainly seems to be, would subject herself to the kind of treatment that players get from McCallie. Surely she has seen the pressers and probably read the comments about Mc on the DD and other boards. Someone please explain this to me.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
It is hard to understand why any talented, intelligent young woman, which Lexie certainly seems to be, would subject herself to the kind of treatment that players get from McCallie. Surely she has seen the pressers and probably read the comments about Mc on the DD and other boards. Someone please explain this to me.

Maybe she likes the uniforms :rolleyes:

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
As much as I dislike the Duke men's basketball team, it is an outstanding university. She will have to sit out a year.

Reaction Score
Duke will not play UCONN. The coach does not have the guts to play us during the season. She does not have the coaching skills to play us in the NCAA.

Lexie Brown is tired of losing to UCONN. She wants to play on this team.

Also I never had a Maryland student waiting on my table. That may or may not be an added incentive to her.

wes33

Revels in Blue Devils
Reaction Score
Duke will not play UCONN. The coach does not have the guts to play us during the season. She does not have the coaching skills to play us in the NCAA.

Lexie Brown is tired of losing to UCONN. She wants to play on this team.

Also I never had a Maryland student waiting on my table. That may or may not be an added incentive to her.

Looks like your tea time was more than you can handle today. The realty is a Duke
waiter is probably your dream job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin