Lexie Brown Sends a Guy "Back to the kitchen" | The Boneyard

Lexie Brown Sends a Guy "Back to the kitchen"

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
He got schooled. Nothin' wrong with it. Next time, check your ego before the door hits you in the butt, not after.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
I didn't care for it only because it had a "staged" feel to it. Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of top notch female athletes that can beat middle of the road male athletes and I don't have a problem with a clear demonstration of that fact. This particular one just didn't pass the eye test.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I don’t know how long ago this guy played ball, but he looks like he’s been spending every night since at the “all you can eat” buffet at the Golden Corral. Nothing against Lexi Brown, but this guy is out of shape and slow.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
"One of my toe nails came off, cuz I was ballin' so hard. I had to go to the doctor." Classic.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
I don’t know how long ago this guy played ball, but he looks like he’s been spending every night since at the “all you can eat” buffet at the Golden Corral. Nothing against Lexi Brown, but this guy is out of shape and slow.
That's part of the point, really. Lots of guys who talk trash about female players *are* out of shape and slow, but *still* think they are better.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Can't tell you how annoyed I'm gonna be if she suddenly blossoms into the player the Sun thought she was when they drafted her.

For the time her name was called she clearly wanted no part of Connecticut and dogged her way through the season. I never saw a rookie look so disinterested and unfocused. Apparently even rookies can force their way off teams in this league. :mad:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Can't tell you how annoyed I'm gonna be if she suddenly blossoms into the player the Sun thought she was when they drafted her.

For the time her name was called she clearly wanted no part of Connecticut and dogged her way through the season. I never saw a rookie look so disinterested and unfocused. Apparently even rookies can force their way off teams in this league. :mad:

No offense.... but I hope she drops at least 20-25 on her return to Mohegan. :p #LexieisFree

Reaction Score
I enjoy the commentary by Devereaux here, on the throwback DT video:

Okay. That was awesome. "OMG, it's so heavy only a man can shoot this!" Devereaux is pretty good, though. I love her youtube channel: Devereaux Peters

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Must be a fraternity of spherically shaped DII players running around challenging WNBA players. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom