Lexi to sign tmow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lexi to sign tmow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Both Lexi and Andi look very mature in these pictures. They grow up so fast these days.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It's more like fell out of your nest isn't it Rocky ? :)

Well, that was a tickler. I'll share a real, current story about eagles. Some know I live in SW Montana. Well, for about 3 weeks a Golden Eagle has been perched in a tall Cottonwood Tree along a road that leads to the Gallatin River and I pass it quite often. it's at pssed when he/she should have scrammed out as the weather turns chilly. Well, it got weirder a few days ago, because this Golden, the biggest, fiercest eagle in the world, started to share his/her tree with a turkey buzzard. Anyway, I think the message is, if these two are getting along, maybe we can just think about giving things between us a fresh look. Like, maybe I should cut Brenda Frese a little slack. (long pause) Nah, forget about it. What the heck was I thinking? Go Lexi. Be great in your senior year and be a great husky!

Reactions: HGN

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Wouldn't it be great if a kid who got an academic scholarship announced his/her signing in (say) the school library?

What a great idea for a UCHusky's Video. Truth is U Conn has risen in academia in substantial part because the state started funding the way it should have been because the athletic accomplishments made it politically correct to do so.

HGN

Reaction Score
Well, that was a tickler. I'll share a real, current story about eagles. Some know I live in SW Montana. Well, for about 3 weeks a Golden Eagle has been perched in a tall Cottonwood Tree along a road that leads to the Gallatin River and I pass it quite often. it's at pssed when he/she should have scrammed out as the weather turns chilly. Well, it got weirder a few days ago, because this Golden, the biggest, fiercest eagle in the world, started to share his/her tree with a turkey buzzard. Anyway, I think the message is, if these two are getting along, maybe we can just think about giving things between us a fresh look. Like, maybe I should cut Brenda Frese a little slack. (long pause) Nah, forget about it. What the heck was I thinking? Go Lexi. Be great in your senior year and be a great husky!
That was a good analogy..... Brenda will probably earn more of your respect this year and make it to the FF. Just like the turkey buzzard earned the Eagles respect. By merely perching there and acting like he belonged. Respectively of course.

Reaction Score
Lex‏@Lexi_g34
blessed to say that I'm OFFICIALLY a Uconn Husk️y

Cw3rd-TUkAAMQWX.jpg

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
A reminder that a running mate of Andra's at Ossining High is 'Griffin'....I forget her first name. She has been up on campus....maybe at First Night in October. I believe she is a soph guard. She is the daughter of a former NBA player....Adrian Griffin, I think. That will make a mighty tough backcourt for Ossining this season. I hope they advance deep into the NYS tourney....I might check the team out at Hudson Valley CC near Albany.

Hmm...an Ossining connection...Chong to Espinoza-Hunter to Griffin..to Storrs?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Aubrey.png
A reminder that a running mate of Andra's at Ossining High is 'Griffin'....I forget her first name. She has been up on campus....maybe at First Night in October. I believe she is a soph guard. She is the daughter of a former NBA player....Adrian Griffin, I think. That will make a mighty tough backcourt for Ossining this season. I hope they advance deep into the NYS tourney....I might check the team out at Hudson Valley CC near Albany.

Hmm...an Ossining connection...Chong to Espinoza-Hunter to Griffin..to Storrs?
Aubrey Griffin. See the post directly above yours.
FYI: Aubrey is out for the season with an ACL.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
dang it, hate when I cant see the tweets (Twitter is blocked at work) (screenshots do wonders for all)

Double dang it - The Boneyard is blocked at my place of employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom