Lexi to sign tmow | The Boneyard

Lexi to sign tmow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think this is great news, but I know that most of the BY will be horrified that she's - OMG - having a signing ceremony.

==================================
Lex ‏@Lexi_g34 9h9 hours ago
I will be signing my NLI to the University of Connecticut tomorrow, at LD Bell @ 4:00 in the big/A gym!! come out if you can

Cwwbfe2UsAAu-t1.jpg

Cwwbfe1UsAAvg7F.jpg

Reaction Score
the vast majority of high school athletes sign at their school with family, coaches in attendance............in this case Lexi tweeted several days ahead with no fanfare....................don't think that anybody has a problem with that.....................the complaints are for the many months of bait and switch twittering that sometimes accompanies a recruit's decision making process followed by a made for TV college choice announcement.....

Reaction Score
the vast majority of high school athletes sign at their school with family, coaches in attendance..in this case Lexi tweeted several days ahead with no fanfare.....don't think that anybody has a problem with that......the complaints are for the many months of bait and switch twittering that sometimes accompanies a recruit's decision making process followed by a made for TV college choice announcement.....
So that's it? The problem people have with a public announcement is that it took too long because a recruit was undecided? Seems like an unfair standard to me.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
the vast majority of high school athletes sign at their school with family, coaches in attendance..in this case Lexi tweeted several days ahead with no fanfare.....don't think that anybody has a problem with that......the complaints are for the many months of bait and switch twittering that sometimes accompanies a recruit's decision making process followed by a made for TV college choice announcement.....
Lexi has already verbaled... her ceremony isn't like Stokes was

Reaction Score
So that's it? The problem people have with a public announcement is that it took too long because a recruit was undecided? Seems like an unfair standard to me.

As I always say, the recruit is entitled to handle their business as they please...............in MW's case, she choose to have some fun with it which was interesting to all of us, that's why there have been many thousands of comments....................I simply found it to be a bit much after a while...................

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Very exciting to have another Lone Star girl in Storrs. Not Moriah Jefferson Part 2, but another kid from a state that's challenging to recruit from afar.

Reaction Score
I will accept any big ceremony as well as she is singing UConn ...

Reaction Score
Sorry, my fault. It is still earlier morning in Southern California...
After last night I need a coffee ...LOL

Reaction Score
Lexi has class and has always acted as such. She is not announcing but signing and the signing at the school is standard for all kids!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Any info on Mikayla Coombs signing her NLI?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I do believe a dislike button could be cathartic and healthy. Passive aggressive's should not have a free pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom