levy | The Boneyard

levy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
on the rivals homepage it says he got a uconn offer during his visit this weekend. says he will make his decision on signing day. sounds like a husky until iowa reads this or psu jumps in.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Kid is small and slow. Looks like he may be able to contribute on the FCS level though.
Sounds like the kind of guy I want my FBS/BCS level coach offering a scholarship to

Reaction Score
The kid should have commit. Grambling and Delware State is your other interest, and a BCS level school offers what you are coveting and you want to wait until signing day? What gives? I think some other schools are whispering in his ear to keep this going? I mean, he was our back-up plan, so he is probably some other schools back-up plan too. What schools are going to drag him along?

Reaction Score
Kid is small and slow. Looks like he may be able to contribute on the FCS level though.

on the rivals homepage it says he got a uconn offer during his visit this weekend. says he will make his decision on signing day. sounds like a husky until iowa reads this or psu jumps in.

Ha! I think we should start a super secret recruiting discussion with made up names and ferret out those Iowa, Penn St, BC, Syracuse and Rutgers stalkers. Send them out hunting snipe. ;)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The kid should have commit. Grambling and Delware State is your other interest, and a BCS level school offers what you are coveting and you want to wait until signing day? What gives? I think some other schools are whispering in his ear to keep this going? I mean, he was our back-up plan, so he is probably some other schools back-up plan too. What schools are going to drag him along?
iowa and psu

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Ha! I think we should start a super secret recruiting discussion with made up names and ferret out those Iowa, Penn St, BC, Syracuse and Rutgers stalkers. Send them out hunting snipe. ;)

from now on:
spell recruit names backwards and with random spaces?
iowa-cow
psu-boy
bcu-bcu, were not afraid of them
cuse-other boy

Reaction Score
You're on it kid. Figure out how to throw off the scent for those dirty scavenger mutts. Only pure bred husky breeds allowed to hunt here.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Are we looking at this kid for OL or DL? Not that it matters that much, mind you: he's not adequate on either side of the ball. I hope he can at least long-snap.

(Psst: did I do it right?)...

Reaction Score

I think I am finally catching on here! Lol. This came up in another. I read your post was very surprised, but I get it now.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I think I am finally catching on here! Lol. This came up in another. I read your post was very surprised, but I get it now.
I for one c can't believe PP is wasting his time on any of these kids, any recruiter worth his salt should avoid any of the kids we're recruiting, not even watch their tapes out take calls from their HD coaches, for fear of being laughed out of the room. We're UConn, isn't that enough of a signal? It was only a short while ago we were in trailers.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

I guess your kidding because he is every bit of 6'6" and around 300 lbs. .....Late bloomer who played for a terrible high school team. He has very long arms, something the coaching staff wants in their lineman

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I guess your kidding because he is every bit of 6'6" and around 300 lbs. .....Late bloomer who played for a terrible high school team. He has very long arms, something the coaching staff wants in their lineman
He's small and slow. Very small, very slow. PSU and Iowa shouldn't bother with him.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
uconnbill didn't get the message?

Reaction Score

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He's small and slow. Very small, very slow. PSU and Iowa shouldn't bother with him.

I'm a little slow, sorry about that. Yes he is small slow and weak. He is a division 3 prospect at best

Reaction Score
I'm a little slow, sorry about that. Yes he is small slow and weak. He is a division 3 prospect at best

Doesn't matter really at this point! He has committed haha. I know it's never final until they sign the LOI but the fact that he committed is GREAT!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
He does seem pretty terrible. Maybe on February 1st or so I'll reevaluate him but I don't know. I can't believe PP wasted a scholarship on him. Maybe he just offered to be nice thinking that he wouldn't accept it due to the fact that he would literally never play one down in his 4 year career here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom