Reaction Score
LSU game coming up
Will we finally see Natalie?
Will Gabby re-emerge?
Is Katie Lou healthy?
Will Saniya play?
Lots of uncertainties.

Reaction Score
Have you watched kls closely? She has this killer look in her eyes.
I wonder if she's trying too hard and it's throwing off her three shooting a bit. Maybe even contributed to her dizzy spell?
When she relaxes a bit, finds her rythm, I think we may see one of the all time greats emerge. I know we have a great team right now, but this bodes well for the next three years already.
I'd be willing to bet the farm on her future success.

Reaction Score
Have you watched kls closely? She has this killer look in her eyes.
I wonder if she's trying too hard and it's throwing off her three shooting a bit. Maybe even contributed to her dizzy spell?
When she relaxes a bit, finds her rythm, I think we may see one of the all time greats emerge. I know we have a great team right now, but this bodes well for the next three years already.
I'd be willing to bet the farm on her future success.

While KLS is clearly not herself from long-range, if you watch her D away from the ball, as well her cuts and passing when we have the ball, I believe she has shown us enough to be excited as fans. She isn't a one-dimensional player.

Reaction Score
i'm guessing we will see natalie, but no saniya. I'm not expecting a ton from Natalie right now, but expect her to progress rapidly as she gets back into game shape.

as a side note, nice to have a thread about UConn on this board for a change.

Reaction Score
1-- Would like to see if our defense can be more "disruptive."

2-- Want see the excellence of the big three - just to continue to grow and be more and more and more and more efficient. I want to continue to say "wow." Their excellence is such a joy to watch.

3-- Want to see Nurse become "more smooth" yet more efficient.

4--- Want to see Gabby/NC and KLS SHOOT perimeter shots more efficiently.

5--- Want SC and NB to get healthy!!

6-- Want to see CE play more. Still recall the beautiful jab-step 3pointer she drilled. Nail those outside shots more and continue to work on her overall floor game.

7--- As Dobbs brought up want the unstoppable Tierney Lawlor to break the NCAA record book for perfection throughout a season. :):):):):)

Reaction Score
Since SC is hurting I would like to see T Law get a few more minutes. She is looking good this year, takes care of the ball, hustles, is a good shooter, and makes good decisions. She is not a bad defender either.

Reaction Score
Since SC is hurting I would like to see T Law get a few more minutes. She is looking good this year, takes care of the ball, hustles, is a good shooter, and makes good decisions. She is not a bad defender either.

I agree. When the score is 90-40 with a minute or two left- let's get her in.

Reaction Score
The defense was awesome tonight! Just incredible! I think everyone was trying too hard early on to make up "Stewie points," instead of just letting the game come to them!
Refs are clueless as usual! They had no idea what happened when Gabby was grabbed and went down hard! They made NO CALL and were walking back down court when Geno came out upset!
A great confidence builder with Stewie out the girls played a pretty good game after a rough offensive start!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
i'm guessing we will see natalie, but no saniya. I'm not expecting a ton from Natalie right now, but expect her to progress rapidly as she gets back into game shape.

as a side note, nice to have a thread about UConn on this board for a change.
Well they gotta have a game to talk about. The schedule this year is ridiculous. A game then 7 days off, a game and 5 days off. Then 4 games in 8 days. Then 4 days off. Then 2 games in 3 days. Then 9 days off. A game and another week off. And we have another 4 games in 8 days coming up in Jan., that includes trips to TX, FL and TN. Freaking nuts this year.

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
And following the LSU game, these observations and concerns: Stewart's ankle, Gabby gets thrown to the floor, Chong is still out, and Butler wasn't even in uniform. On the other hand, Collier continues to look fabulous, Ekmark hit a three and had six points, and KLS scored 14.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
And following the LSU game, these observations and concerns: Stewart's ankle, Gabby gets thrown to the floor, Chong is still out, and Butler wasn't even in uniform. On the other hand, Collier continues to look fabulous, Ekmark hit a three and had six points, and KLS scored 14.
Ekmark hitting that 15-footer from the side was quite pleasing as well. She also made a near-perfect bounce pass entry to the post for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom