Let's Shake-Off Those Post-Loss Doldrums.... | The Boneyard

Let's Shake-Off Those Post-Loss Doldrums....

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The thought of Ice and Ayanna in uniform for us in our next game and the next 4 years is exciting. Aubrey should return completely healthy and cleared for any and all BB activities as well. I’m very interested to see what red-shirt junior Aubrey Griffin looks like.

Reaction Score
How nice will it be if Ice can consistently hit that mid-range jumper at this level. Same size ball. Same size rim. Same playing floor dimensions. Only the level of competition will be different. I see no reason she can’t.
She will have to be guarded.. No sloughing off.. Good handle.. Can go and get her shot.. nice step-back and turn-around jumper .. Certainly nice dimensions to her offensive game.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
She looks REALLY strong. That's our big low-post player that Boneyarders are clamoring for.

When I saw the subject, I thought it was asking us to share things like this (and I couldn't resist):

Reaction Score
I love to watch this kid play. She’s got a little Kia in her but she’s all Ashlynn. Can’t wait for her to get to Storrs
She looks/ plays so strong.. Focus is off the charts.. Saw her HS Final.. She could be a great one.. Doesn't look like someone who will shy away from putting a team on her back if need be.

Reaction Score
How nice will it be if Ice can consistently hit that mid-range jumper at this level. Same size ball. Same size rim. Same playing floor dimensions. Only the level of competition will be different. I see no reason she can’t.
If she can hit that jumper consistently can you imagine a high-low with her and Edwards?!!?! I could see that combo being unstoppable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom