LET'S PACK HARTFORD!!!!!!!!!!!! | The Boneyard

LET'S PACK HARTFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Do it for Boat!! Its a must.

Obviously winning the AAC tourney is goal #1. But even if we can't close out that deal, if UConn manages to win 2-3 games in Hartford, while it won't be enough to get us to the NCAAs, it will be enough to likely get two more home games in the NIT - and an opportunity for Boat to go out in front of a home crowd at MSG. So let's not end the love at the AAC tourney.

Reaction Score
Great post!!!!!!!!!! If we get through Friday...UNCLE MO will be at a fever pitch. Root for SMU to beat Tulsa and then let Temple and SMU go to war on that side of the bracket. We tune up with South Fla.

Reaction Score
What are the odds? In the area from Colorado for business and the only game I could make is the late game on Thursday. Sweet!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Ill be there for every game as I have been for nearly (probably missed 40 for business and an operation) every home since 1965. I have been critical of this team and some of the players this year. This has been a frustrating year but there have been many of those in the past 50 years.. Regardless of the level of talent, the youth (yes that does come to play) and perhaps the perception of those geniuses who seem who think they know KO's shortcomings, I am hoping that these kids reach down and find something that will make this coming week special. If not, I'll wait to see what the coaching staff does in the off season, what the players coming back do to improve themselves over the summer and look forward to another season.
Now I'll sit back and wait for those couch potato experts to tell me to get real, come out of my plastic bubble and wake up because as most of them will say, the players suck, KO doesn't give a crap, the coaches are all in bred idiots who can only recruit New England players and that UConn Mens basketball is dead in the water. Next year, to most of the BY experts, is already a failure because UConn can't exist with Boat. Maybe DHam should xfer to the west coast, KO should jump to the league as a high paid assistant, most think Omar, TSam, SamC and Facey should go to CCSU and sit on the bench there.
Yes we are in a less than desirable conference, not the fault of the BBall programs.
I've said it many times, 4 NCAA trophies in 16 years is fairly impressive but this isn't UCLA of the 60's and the success is, in my mind, damn impressive.

Reaction Score
So if I order from easy seat, where do I pick up the tickets and what is the window? I won't make it to Hartford until 7 so will I be good?

Reaction Score
So if I order from easy seat, where do I pick up the tickets and what is the window? I won't make it to Hartford until 7 so will I be good?
I'm pretty sure the pick up is at the Hilton next to XL center.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If the first game starts at 3:30... the third game starts way after 8:30. Over/under of like 9:08.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
You can arrange to pick up at their office in Plainville anytime before as well, they told me they'd be at the Hilton 2 hours prior to the first game so I guess 1pm Thursday. I just picked mine up the day after ordering at their offices.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Do people not scalp anymore? Or am I the weird one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom