LET'S GO BAYLOR | The Boneyard

LET'S GO BAYLOR

Reaction Score
1554520440950.png

Reaction Score
As much as I hate ND, I think they will beat Baylor. ND is a much more balanced team.

Reaction Score
The two best teams of the 2018-2019 season are playing for the championship IMO. I have felt it is Baylor's to lose, but I thought ND played better against Uconn than Baylor did against Oregon. It should be an interesting game. Tough loss for UConn tonight, but ND played better down the stretch when it counted. It could have easily gone the other way, but Turner really stepped up in the last few minutes.

Reaction Score
Baylor is going to do what Baylor does: have the 7 foot kid chuck it inside to the 8 foot kid. I think it should be a good game, but I think ND wins it by a dozen. They have Arike, and Baylor doesn't. Plus it's not like Baylor's advantage inside is huge. ND has great post players too.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Baylor is going to do what Baylor does: have the 7 foot kid chuck it inside to the 8 foot kid. I think it should be a good game, but I think ND wins it by a dozen. They have Arike, and Baylor doesn't. Plus it's not like Baylor's advantage inside is huge. ND has great post players too.

You must have tiny feet. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I think brown and cox are better than Shepard and turner thougj

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I get hating ND. I don’t get how anyone who isn’t a Baylor fan could actively like Kim “knock them right in the face” Mulkey.

Kim Mulkey feels 'horrible' for comments

Meh...everybody makes random dumb comments. She was just trying to passionately defend her school, and the message came out wrong. If you want to point out what happened with Art Briles and the football program, then fine, that was reprehensible, but it's also something that has unfortunately happened at a number of other colleges nationwide.

Reaction Score
Sadly..... I will agree to this... Go Baylor!
While I love the premise that ND will be beaten badly--I get back to REALITY. Notre Dame beat Uconn fairly (maybe the first time) and squarely.
Now If Baylor Whips up on ND BADLY. What does that say about the performance of our UConn kids? They ain't so muck in Futch?
I'm cheering for ND to whoop up on Baylor for 2 reasons: 1. Baylor beat Uconn in Baylor. 2. If Baylor loses; that to me makes Uconn a Co-number 2 (not 3) and the SEASON for our kids was a success beyond the FF. I.e. If ND loses, it diminishes the game Uconn played against ND. As I said ---I'm a HOMEY.

Reaction Score
I will root, in lukewarm fashion, for Baylor. But I believe the Irish will win.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
While I love the premise that ND will be beaten badly--I get back to REALITY. Notre Dame beat Uconn fairly (maybe the first time) and squarely.
Now If Baylor Whips up on ND BADLY. What does that say about the performance of our UConn kids? They ain't so muck in Futch?
I'm cheering for ND to whoop up on Baylor for 2 reasons: 1. Baylor beat Uconn in Baylor. 2. If Baylor loses; that to me makes Uconn a Co-number 2 (not 3) and the SEASON for our kids was a success beyond the FF. I.e. If ND loses, it diminishes the game Uconn played against ND. As I said ---I'm a HOMEY.

For me, nothing is worse than ND being repeat winners.

UConn's FF run is a pretty accurate assessment of what our team was. A very good team with some weaknesses. .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom