Let's get some tuna in the boat | The Boneyard

Let's get some tuna in the boat

Reaction Score
UConn Men's Insider: New Ollie Assistant Ready To Hunt Down Some Recruits

"My phone has not stopped ringing and texting," said Chillious, who joined Kevin Ollie's staff Tuesday, replacing Glen Miller. "Next Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll be in that office [in Storrs]. It's April, it's grind time. Get out and see guys, see if we can close the deals, get some tuna in the boat. … Get the best players possible to us as soon as possible."

Reaction Score

"My phone has not stopped ringing and texting," said Chillious, who joined Kevin Ollie's staff Tuesday, replacing Glen Miller. "Next Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll be in that office [in Storrs]. It's April, it's grind time. Get out and see guys, see if we can close the deals, get some tuna in the boat. … Get the best players possible to us as soon as possible."

Raphael's not taking the escalator!!! Tuna fish and Chill.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Something new. Seems to be in 100% go mode with a lot of energy. Let's see what happens

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Good God...this team needs really big fish and he's going for tuna?

Oy!

Besides @RichZ does anyone here like tuna?

Reaction Score
When Rocky or the REO Speedwagon album title suggested "You can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish", were they referring to Miller? If Chillious recruits some real good tuna, and tunes them into championship players all will be good in Storrs.

"Knock knock,
Who's there?
Tuna fish
Tuna fish who?
"​

Reaction Score
I like this guy. When did we ever have a new assistant who talked about recruiting?
Never heard anyone talk that directly. Always alluding to and dancing around it. If you didn't know it sounds like Calipari. Love it!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm 46 and grew up in a third generation Italian/American home with loads of older relatives from the Motherlands.

I grew up having the term "do what it takes to put fish on the boat"recited to me when being taught how to get what you want in life. Still live with that mindset to this day.

CHILLY US.!!!!!

291012163786_Hot_Tuna_Boat_Tour.jpg

Reaction Score
Thanks @tcf15 ! Can't wait to see what the future brings us. Change hurts and change helps.

Reaction Score
Maybe we will land the next under the radar guy to blow up like Lat Mayen. I can't wait to watch this kid at TCU next year develop into a pro by his JR year.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Good God...this team needs really big fish and he's going for tuna?

Oy!

Besides @RichZ does anyone here like tuna?

I don't eat tuna at all. My wife likes it though. As far as catching them, the only Tuna I've caught locally (as in not out at the canyons or down south) are false albacore. The only inedible member of the tuna family. Some people eat them. Some people eat bugs, too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom