Let's get back on track | The Boneyard

Let's get back on track

Reaction Score
I'm sure yesterday was a disappointment for everyone. The night before, our boys used just about every ounce of their being to get the W vs our arch rivals. I would rather have gone 1-1 against the Cuse and Iowa, then lose to the scum and beat Oregon. This trip to MSG was a large success considering most fans had the Cuse game circled for months now. Anything else was house money!

Let's get back on track. We've got another chance to take down a Boeheim who plays his trade in Cornell and we have 2 more cupcakes after that. We can go 6-1 and build some great momentum before the Arizona game at home. If we beat the Wildcats, we can seriously go above and beyond.

Just like Hurley said, this isn't a disney movie. We are still a work in progress. Judge this team in January, February. The AAC looks to be a bit of a wide open conference this season and with the emergence of Cobb, the returns of Diarra/Sid, and the return of Alterique can spearhead us to a successful season.

WE are UCONN!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Well said. If 3 days ago you offered a win over cuse and loss in the championship game to all yarders, most would've taken it and called it a success. We just ran into a BIG team that we couldn't handle. They controlled the tempo all night and we had no answer for the big guy with the unibrow or the guy with the dreads. I'm bad with names.

I'm not worried about our guys at all. They fought until the very end, the ball just wasn't going in. They'll take this as a learning experience and grow from it. VERY optimistic about where this team is headed this season.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Yeah I'll take it of course. Gotta take care of business vs. Cornell, UNH, and UMass Lowell then we get Arizona at home.

Reaction Score
Yeah I'll take it of course. Gotta take care of business vs. Cornell, UNH, and UMass Lowell then we get Arizona at home.
And tbh we should beat a mediocre Arizona team at home if we're a tournament team

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
We will learn a lot about this team in how they come back from getting throttled. Remember that the dream team got smoked by Villanova early in the season. They came back after that loss and showed the character of what turned out to be a great team. I hope that this team learned that they need to play at 110% effort every time out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom