Let's cheer things up a bit ... what's the order for Senior Night? | The Boneyard

Let's cheer things up a bit ... what's the order for Senior Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
It's a given that Heather will be the first player to be brought out.
The question is, who second and who is last?
Does Caroline get the honor of being introduced last because of her comebacks in the face of adversity and her position as a leader?
Does Kelly get the last spot to honor her unbelievable work ethic, self-improvement and blue-collar, lead-by-example dedication and contribution?

I think Kelly should go last, but Geno will give the honor to Caroline.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I think Caroline will go last - and that we will have never seen her eyes so red and puffy.....

How about starting lineups, until the first time-out? Will Heather replace Stef, or will someone else sit? I'm guessing he sits Stef and goes with Bria and KML in addition to the seniors:

Buck
Faris
Doty
Bria
KML

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I agree that Caroline will go last, because Kelly will want to be out of the spotlight ASAP. I have never seen her get a compliment that she does not deflect to someone else she thinks deserves it more. And Kelly deserves every compliment she gets and then some. She will be missed more than we, and she, want to know....

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Caroline goes last because she's a 5th year player, in my opinion.

Reaction Score
I think the order is usually based on number of games played and/or years in the program. There have probably been exceptions - but in my memory it seems like this has been the typical order.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Is SNY having a special on the seniors? If so....when?

Reaction Score
I just hope that Gampel is full. Remember Maya's senior night? Remember how upset Geno was? I'd hate to see that happen again. Unfortunately though, we are supposed to have some snow...sigh..

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Is SNY having a special on the seniors? If so....when?

Heard that they were starting regular game coverage at 3:30 to cover the ceremonies. Hope this helps.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Are we now arguing who should start on senior night?

Not yet. Mine was the only post to bring up the issue of who starts and who sits.

Were you hoping to find an argument? Or start one perhaps?

:D

Reaction Score
I think Caroline will go last - and that we will have never seen her eyes so red and puffy.....

How about starting lineups, until the first time-out? Will Heather replace Stef, or will someone else sit? I'm guessing he sits Stef and goes with Bria and KML in addition to the seniors:

Buck
Faris
Doty
Bria
KML

Woud be a fitting tribute to all the seniors to have them on the court at the same time. The game is a walk in the park for the Huskies so why not do it.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Woud be a fitting tribute to all the seniors to have them on the court at the same time. The game is a walk in the park for the Huskies so why not do it.

Geno always starts all the seniors on Senior Day. So Heather will be on the floor at the tip, and possibly to the first media time out.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Geno always starts all the seniors on Senior Day. So Heather will be on the floor at the tip, and possibly to the first media time out.

Yeah - I was more wondering who would sit, because of course the three 'old ladies' will start :p

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Per Jim Fuller, senior ceremonies scheduled for 3:42 PM. Managers first, then the senior players.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom