Leticia chooses South Carolina... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Leticia chooses South Carolina...

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Agreed , yes she will . I dont really recall which specifically backed off but i know she dropped some big time schools herself.
Don't think is was due to the injury. I find it kind of Ironic that we are talking about UCONN backing off Amihere when we already know (or should know) that UCONN backed off Brunelle in this same class.

Reaction Score
Don't think is was due to the injury. I find it kind of Ironic that we are talking about UCONN backing off Amihere when we already know (or should know) that UCONN backed off Brunelle in this same class.

Amihere backed off UCONN

Reaction Score

UConn must have also backed off the other top 18 in the 2019 class.....hmmmm

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
UConn must have also backed off the other top 18 in the 2019 class.....hmmmm
and-he-s-back.jpg

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
as did Brunelle....
Dolphan, long time no see. Many of us here on the BY have wondered just exactly what your relationship is to Samantha Brunelle. Care to share that information?

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yea, it was kind of a rhetorical question. But I figure that the trolls that slink around in the darkness on the BY deserve the opportunity to be straight with everyone.
Straight with everyone and themselves.

Reaction Score
Dolphan, long time no see. Many of us here on the BY have wondered just exactly what your relationship is to Samantha Brunelle. Care to share that information?
it doesn't matter oledude...I'm in her inner circle and that's all you need to know...I'm not asking you who you are because that also doesn't matter....what matter is this and I'll say it again for the masses...Brunelle was offered, it wasn't rescinded and she chose a different school...plain and simple...by the way, Merry Xmas!

Last edited:

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
it doesn't matter oledude...I'm in her inner circle and that's all you need to know...I'm not asking you who you are because that also doesn't matter....what matter is this and I'll say it again for the masses...Brunelle was offered, it wasn't rescinded and she chose a different school...plain and simple...by the way, Merry Xmas!

But we're not jumping into your forum and disparaging you and the team you support. Whereas you are. Merry Christmas to you too.

Reaction Score

No, she wasn't.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
SB appears to be a nice young lady, and whether you believe it or not, all of us here on the BY wish her well at ND.

If you are truly “in her inner circle” I can assure you that if she knew about it she would be embarrassed and appalled that you are posting about her on a rival’s board.

Seriously, take my advice and stop what you’re doing immediately before she finds out about it and you find yourself outside of SB’s inner circle.

Reaction Score
Hmmmm. She can learn all the secrets from the US National Team coach and then go back and tell the Canadians. :rolleyes:

Yet, there are no objections when the Puerto Rican NATIONAL team sends envoys around the colleges. Isn't it interesting that P.R. a US territory, a Common Wealth like VA, Mass, has a number of Olympic National teams? How come?
I'm only half kidding. I've often wondered: Why?. I know the Canadians don't feel this way but I've come to think of them as USA north.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Merry belated Christmas. Happy New year. Please please stick around. The BY will not nearly be as interesting without you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom