Let the attrition begin??? | The Boneyard

Let the attrition begin???

Reaction Score
Looks as though QB Jordan Mc Afee is now @ Assumption according to his Twitter profile. That leaves us with 3 QBs.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Looks as though QB Jordan Mc Afee is now @ Assumption according to his Twitter profile. That leaves us with 3 QBs.

I was shocked he came back last year. Didn’t they ‘beat’ Assumption on his recruitment?

Reaction Score
It’s unfortunate all of the over looked talent on the UCONN team. With the way their season was going it would not have hurt to try out other players. That didn’t happen so players were/are leaving with hopes of a better chance to showcase their talent. Good luck to him and hopefully he shows Assumption what he can do.

Reaction Score
It’s unfortunate all of the over looked talent on the UCONN team. With the way their season was going it would not have hurt to try out other players. That didn’t happen so players were/are leaving with hopes of a better chance to showcase their talent. Good luck to him and hopefully he shows Assumption what he can do.
Who are you related to?

Reaction Score
I was shocked he came back last year. Didn’t they ‘beat’ Assumption on his recruitment?
I think UConn beat BC for him. How? UConn offered him to play QB, but BC offered him as an athlete. Unfortunately, he was buried on the QB depth chart at UConn and he decided to transfer. His transfer is normal in college football for QBs buried on the depth chart. Good luck to him!

Reaction Score
I wish Jordan the best of luck. I saw him play and he looked like a low division 2 or even 3 player. There was no talent that didn’t play.

Reaction Score
I think UConn beat BC for him. How? UConn offered him to play QB, but BC offered him as an athlete. Unfortunately, he was buried on the QB depth chart at UConn and he decided to transfer. His transfer is normal in college football for QBs buried on the depth chart. Good luck to him!
He was a Diaco recruit.

Reaction Score
I wish Jordan the best of luck. I saw him play and he looked like a low division 2 or even 3 player. There was no talent that didn’t play.
The Mascot would have had a better chance of helping them win a game! #GoodLucktoAll new players/ transfers and new staff “once again”!

Reaction Score
So was Mayala, McClean, Davis, Peart, DeGeorge, Leone, Beals, Herring and Atkins and they all got snaps.
You're forgetting the MAJOR difference and its a big one. He's a Quarterback.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
You're forgetting the MAJOR difference and its a big one. He's a Quarterback.
Are you forgetting Bryant Sherriffs? Sure there are a few dudes on this roster like Donaldson (it was Edsall that gave him a scholly) and Skanes (think he was injured part of the season) that mysteriously disappeared in the 2018 season, but McAfee is not one of them.

Reaction Score
They way they failed to use Washington and Krajewski I’m surprised they stuck around. So much for Randy saying he wants kids to develop and stay with the program for five years. Good luck to JM at Assumption.

Reaction Score
Yeah, wonder why he chose the Greyhounds as a landing point. Let's face it, it would appear to be he is not good enough to play D1 Football.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
The Mascot would have had a better chance of helping them win a game! #GoodLucktoAll new players/ transfers and new staff “once again”!
Good straight ahead speed. I'm guessing lateral quickness is there as well.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
That’s 9 guys out from 3 years of upperclassmen. IMHO, that sucks!
I should have acknowledged Hahn, Murphy, Coyle and Fortt too. I am sure there are others I am missing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom