Let’s root for Wichita St, Tulane, & UCF... | The Boneyard

Let’s root for Wichita St, Tulane, & UCF...

Reaction Score
Realistically, we have a shot to be anywhere from 5 to 7 seed for the AAC tourney.

We could potentially leapfrog Memphis and or SMU (less likely) if we can win out and each of them collects 1-2 losses. WSU has a chance to pin a loss on both! Would love the other 2 to be spoilers vs. SMU/Memphis too.

Go Huskies!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
5 is a long shot but yes it's possible if one of SMU or Wichita State loose their last 3 games. Looking at their schedules, that doesn't seem likely. We do not win the tie breaker against either.

Reaction Score
I guess, I don't know. I am just a fan so my mindset has zero barring on how the Huskies perform, but I just have the one game at a time mentality. Right now for me, its all about the Huskies just playing good quality ball and closing out games properly.

According to the announcers yesterday (I have not bothered to look at the season results), UConn has lost at least 9 games by 7 points or less. If just 3 of those games went the other way, let's say Indiana, Xavier, and Villanova, UConn is 20-9 and their postseason talk sounds much different.

Well if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. I will be happy with a NIT invite.

Reaction Score
Just take it one game at a time like we did in 99 04 11 and 13 and we'll be ok. Its fun to dream again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom