Let’s Go Mets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Let’s Go Mets

Reaction Score
The NL next round is delicious. Two neighborhood rivals going at it. There will be at least one viral brawl over the next week coming out of these two series.

Reaction Score
Happy for Pete, he looked like he was batting with his eyes closed all night before this at bat, hoping this gives him some confidence going into the next round……..

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Giving the pessimists something to be upset about, then long ball, small ball, and a beautiful double play to have Brewers fans muttering, "Making memories..." on the way home from the stadium.

Those who lost late inning bets related to win probability in both Atlanta and Milwaukee bring thoughts of a smaller to my face, but nah, I enjoyed the outcome straight up and it's enough for me not to gamble without overly caring about those who do.

Reaction Score
Giving the pessimists something to be upset about, then long ball, small ball, and a beautiful double play to have Brewers fans muttering, "Making memories..." on the way home from the stadium.

Those who lost late inning bets related to win probability in both Atlanta and Milwaukee bring thoughts of a smaller to my face, but nah, I enjoyed the outcome straight up and it's enough for me not to gamble without overly caring about those who do.
I'm a little sad for Milwaukee, such a great city with amazing people. Happy for the Amazins

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom