Let’s get Travelers, Subway, BIC, etc to Step-up | The Boneyard

Let’s get Travelers, Subway, BIC, etc to Step-up

Reaction Score
Posted this in realignment thread. I think this is the future of college athletics. We need a bigggg donor.

Reaction Score
Just remember that the State of Connecticut owns the Stadium - not UConn.
Sure. And they’re the ones that pay the coaching staff’s salary. Everything can be subject to negotiation. It’s an asset. And if that asset can be used to improve the football program and help reverse the flow of red ink in the athletic department, then that would be a worthy investment in my book.

Reaction Score
Sure. And they’re the ones that pay the coaching staff’s salary. Everything can be subject to negotiation. It’s an asset. And if that asset can be used to improve the football program and help reverse the flow of red ink in the athletic department, then that would be a worthy investment in my book.
You’re arguing w/ the wrong person…

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You mean like Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field??
Bah, give them naming rights to the end zone.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That would be a great idea. Unfortunately we decided to name it PAWSARF and not collect any money. Sad.
Naming rights for a period of time came with the donation of the land for the stadium. I'm not positive but I believe that period of time has expired and Pratt ponied up to extend the rights.

Reaction Score
That would be a great idea. Unfortunately we decided to name it PAWSARF and not collect any money. Sad.
Didn’t they contribute the land as part of the deal?
Naming rights for a period of time came with the donation of the land for the stadium. I'm not positive but I believe that period of time has expired and Pratt ponied up to extend the rights.

Reaction Score
I don’t get why these large multinational companies would support UConn athletics NIL? What would they get out of it? Memphis at least makes sense since FedEx holds the naming rights to their arena.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom