Let’s Be Patient | The Boneyard

Let’s Be Patient

Reaction Score
Patient?
coffee energy GIF

Reaction Score
I’m hopeful…even optimistic that this team will rise to the occasion, play up to the level we know they have the ability to do and show us that patience isn’t needed. Tonight’s starters, with one possible exception, are not new to the fray. They are well tested, highly recruited veterans. I fully expect them to demonstrate why they were good enough to become part of this team. And, I fully expect the coach to lead them to victory. Should this not occur, patience will not be one of my virtues.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Zorro

I see it like you...We've got 5 experienced (including a soph) bodies and a gifed freshman + 2 untried subs who have at least sniffed the court.

Not enough for competitive woman's college BB INHO.

Reaction Score
Learning and development are seldom easy or smooth. There will be bumps in the road ahead but the outcome may make us a better team. Let’s be patient.
Is there another rational choice?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
They aren’t robots. The team isn’t a machine where you can take out a key cog a stick another one in with no effect. There’s chemistry to consider, plays learned with certain personnel, and frankly, the human equation. Are they nervous, uncertain, or possibly even over-anxious?

Theses types of posts show a total disregard of the players as individuals and human beings.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom