Lehigh Vs Fordham on CBSSN / 17-14 Rams | The Boneyard

Lehigh Vs Fordham on CBSSN / 17-14 Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just found it by accident. Looks like a good crowd at Fordham. Will record and go for a bike ride before it rains

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
It's an entertaining game.

Reaction Score
Lehigh is ranked # 10 in FCS , Fordham is currently 15. It looks like Fordham will be ranked in the top 10 if they hold on. Towson is # 2

Our top 3 FCS head coaching candidates have to be Ambrose, Moorhead, and the North Dakota St coach.

Reaction Score
Lehigh is ranked # 10 in FCS , Fordham is currently 15. It looks like Fordham will be ranked in the top 10 if they hold on. Towson is # 2

Our top 3 FCS head coaching candidates have to be Ambrose, Moorhead, and the North Dakota St coach.

I don't think Warde is going to bring back "the old guard". I think he wants all fresh faces, if TJ doesn't get it. The ND St coach, I would think, would be high on the list of several schools.

Reaction Score
I don't think Warde is going to bring back "the old guard".

It makes no sense that he wouldn't consider Ambrose or Moorhead just because they have coached there. What makes you think he feels that way? If those two contacted Warde and wanted the job I would be shocked if he didn't interview them.

The old guard actually won here.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Nebrich looks pretty good running the team and I like Mooreheads offense.
Not sure I would want him but his teams will be entertaining that's for sure

Reaction Score
As someone who roots follows Lehigh ( I grew up in that area). Lehigh's defense is horrible. They are no way a top 10 FCS team. CCSU took them to overtime. Lehigh won 51-44 in OT. If you want to go comparison scores Holy Cross beat CCSU 52-21 and lost to Towson 49-7. I was at the Lehigh-New Hampshire game last week in Bethlehem. It was not a pretty game. I have no idea how they were 4-0 other than they were able to pull out close games against other crappy teams.

Reaction Score
It makes no sense that he wouldn't consider Ambrose or Moorhead just because they have coached there. What makes you think he feels that way? If those two contacted Warde and wanted the job I would be shocked if he didn't interview them.

The old guard actually won here.

My reasoning was Warde can't make afford to make the wrong choice. While he may interview them I have to believe there better options available.

If there is a top OC or DC from a P5 conference I would like to look at them first. The problem lies will they look at us.

I think the ND St guy will be a hot commodity as he knows how to win championships, albeit FCS, he's a proven winner.

Don't know if a top MAC coach would even look at us, except for big money.

Reaction Score
My reasoning was Warde can't make afford to make the wrong choice. While he may interview them I have to believe there better options available.

If there is a top OC or DC from a P5 conference I would like to look at them first. The problem lies will they look at us.

I think the ND St guy will be a hot commodity as he knows how to win championships, albeit FCS, he's a proven winner.

Don't know if a top MAC coach would even look at us, except for big money.

Don't know what Nebrich's final numbers were, but I'm pretty sure he had close to 400 yards passing, two TD's running and four throwing; including two bombs. One of the TD's was to Tebucky.

Reaction Score
As someone who roots follows Lehigh ( I grew up in that area). Lehigh's defense is horrible. They are no way a top 10 FCS team. CCSU took them to overtime. Lehigh won 51-44 in OT. If you want to go comparison scores Holy Cross beat CCSU 52-21 and lost to Towson 49-7. I was at the Lehigh-New Hampshire game last week in Bethlehem. It was not a pretty game. I have no idea how they were 4-0 other than they were able to pull out close games against other crappy teams.
Dev,
I remember Lehigh having a fairly good size stadium, do they draw well outside the Lafayette game? Fordham shares the field with baseball like UVM used to do.
Edit; Not quite like UVM, their stands were against the left field wall.

Reaction Score
Dev,
I remember Lehigh having a fairly good size stadium, do they draw well outside the Lafayette game? Fordham shares the field with their baseball like UVM used to do.

It's probably good for us that the Jets didn't get the Manhattan stadium. Fordham and or Stony Brook would have probably occupied it and turned themselves into an expansion candidate.

Reaction Score
Dev,
I remember Lehigh having a fairly good size stadium, do they draw well outside the Lafayette game? Fordham shares the field with their baseball like UVM used to do.
This was the first Lehigh game I went to in years. It was probably a little over half full. I'd guess 9-10k. They used to draw a lot better when I was younger. It was only the second game I've ever been to at Goodwin Stadium. The other being a Lehigh-Lafayette game. Most of my history was in Taylor Stadium. I just happened to be in the area for a wake/funeral Thursday and Friday and decided to hang around a couple days and look up some old friends. Reliving my past lol.

Edit. It's Goodman Stadium not Goodwin.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Good for the Fordham boys may they keep winning and think their at the Yale bowl on oct 19th

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Ball St coach?
I watched the second half of the UVA-BSU game today. Aggressive play-calling, kept the UVA D off balance. His db's were jumping routes, knew exactly what was coming on several occasions. Not afraid to take the foot off the gas. He's won everywhere he's coached. I am sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom