Legion | The Boneyard

Legion

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Anyone catch that first episode? Pretty impressive.

Reaction Score
Ya, watched it last night. Liked it a lot, very interesting. Dan Stevens was really good in it. Looking forward to ep 2.

My only criticism is that it needs more commercials ;)... thank god for DVR

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's on my list

Tommyboy

Reaction Score
My only criticism is that it needs more commercials ;).. thank god for DVR

Holy cow you aren't kidding. That's Walking Dead level of commercial breaks.

Reaction Score
First couple episodes have been pretty great. The premiere packed a wallop and was a nice introduction into the idea of mutants actually existing. Great idea to keep the POV of the main character in the dark as far as his powers are concerned.

Reaction Score
Anybody else still watching??? Pretty freaking intriguing so far and hella trippy at times. I'm really enjoying it so far. Jemaine!

Reaction Score
Ya, I like it. You definitely have to pay attention b/c so many little things happen that can easily go unnoticed, but are important to the bigger story. This weeks episode was definitely trippy, but really good I thought.

Reaction Score
To those not watching yet, this isn't some capes and tights superhero origin story. This is some supreme thriller/horror/pyshological/mindkcuf stuff right here. Get on this crazy train, watch this show. Damn.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
To those not watching yet, this isn't some capes and tights superhero origin story. This is some supreme thriller/horror/pyshological/mindkcuf stuff right here. Get on this crazy train, watch this show. Damn.

I like it, though I'm not sure about 'the blob man' representation.

Reaction Score
Love the show. It's just amazing art.
Last weeks episode was my favorite by far. things starting to get clearer (slightly). Really well done, but you HAVE TO pay attention. It is not a show you can watch while you're also on your iPad/iPhone or multi-tasking. Too many things are easily missed.

Tommyboy

Reaction Score
Love the show. It's just amazing art.

I don't think I have ever liked a sequence on a tv show as much as I liked the bolero scene from chapter 7. Just frigging amazing. Art is the perfect description.

Reaction Score
What an awesome show this has become. It's really giving me a lot of Bryan Fuller's Hannibal vibes these past few episodes (I sooo miss that show). Noah Hawley is quickly becoming my favorite showrunner, and I love that this will pretty much lead right into the new season of Fargo, another awesome show. Fuller's new show American Gods is starting soon too.

Anyway, the trippyness and just plain unique nature of this show is truly something to behold. Half of the first season pretty much has just been in the freaking mind of the main character for 's. And it's just all so well realized, it could have easily gotten messy and convoluted for the viewer to follow, but I've thought they've handled it really well. We've still barely even been given an introduction to the larger world at play. I can't wait for the finale tomorrow and for next season for them to expand into the true conflicts for mutants of that era of the comics.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Visually amazing. I had a hard time sticking with it, almost gave up several times. So weird and trippy. I thought the second to last episode of the season was by far the best. Rachel Keller is probably the only reason I did end up watching the entire season. I kept hoping they weren't going to kill off her character.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom