Ledo to PC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ledo to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Don't get all the hate! PC fans didn't hijack or steal the scout UConn board. That board was discarded and like any garbage thrown in the dump it becomes public property. So why the trash talk over discarded trash (Scout board)?

I hope Dunn and Ledo become PC players. Maybe if the program becomes more competitive a rivalry can develop. It would be nice for St. Johns and PC to be strong and UConn with them. That would be doubly good. The NE gains more recognition and the BE shows that BCU made a mistake leaving the conference. Then real "trash talking" can take place.

Reaction Score
Screw them, could care less about a rivalry with them. We have enough as it is.

Reaction Score
Alex, please stop with the Dunn verbal not being solid crap. You know that is bunk and you are a better poster than that. Chicken, I mean Keno, is that you? It all makes sense to me now. I miss someonestolecheickenhead.
Well, it's all over the media that Mizzou, Kansas & K-State will be invited to the Big East as part of a 12 team all sport conference. If this is completed before the Nov. signing period, perhaps Mr. Ledo & Mr. Dunn head off to a real Big East school. UConn has no room for either, but Pitt, Syracuse, WV, Louisville etc. might be interested in those two.

Reaction Score
Might as well just cancel the 2012 season, I'd be surprised if anybody comes within 20 points of Providence next year.

/sarcasm
I have to say that I find your avatar so very disturbing. ;)

Reaction Score
I've heard some rumblings from some people who would know...we'll see...

Did you hear what programs he might be considering if he doesn't go to PC? Is he thinking about waiting till the spring to see how things shake out at UConn or are the Huskies pretty much a dead end?

I know that it was confirmed the UConn stopped recruiting him back in July. It might have been due to ship # concerns, but it also could be they prefer a guard with a different set of skills. Dunn from what I've read is more of a Rondo type PG who doesn't shoot the J all that well. They seem to be going after the 2/1 combo Purvis who is supposed to have a very good J and can hit the 3-ball.

Seeing that Dunn got ranked as the #1 PG, I'm sure he has some big time offers and might want to consider going to a top tier high-major program compared to going to a bottom to mid tier one in PC.

Reaction Score
THE FACTS are Ledo is rumored to be trying to enroll at PC 2nd semester; to get his shaky academic house in order.

I love this. The "FACTS" are that there is a rumour. Well that's a strong statement........

Reaction Score
Alex, please stop with the Dunn verbal not being solid crap. You know that is bunk and you are a better poster than that. Chicken, I mean Keno, is that you? It all makes sense to me now. I miss someonestolecheickenhead.

Please tell me you didn't isntruct a UConn poster, a reputable one at that, as to what they should post on a UConn board. Spare us your incredulity for when someone flames on your board. If you don't like the information available here feel free to steer clear. You now appear as ridiculous as the rest of the PC posters.

C

Chief00

No one is in position to say how many ships we will have for next year. If we show progress my understanding is the NCAA can add a ship or 2. We also don't know if someone will leave or if there will be more APR causalities.

For example, although Kemba was allowed to walk at graduation - has anyone heard if he has actually graduated as hoped. I personally don't think its a good idea to let guys walk unless they are truly done. Sends the wrong messages.

Reaction Score
PC posters are ridiculous. Go post on your own board FriarJ.

Reaction Score
No one is in position to say how many ships we will have for next year. If we show progress my understanding is the NCAA can add a ship or 2. We also don't know if someone will leave or if there will be more APR causalities.

For example, although Kemba was allowed to walk at graduation - has anyone heard if he has actually graduated as hoped. I personally don't think its a good idea to let guys walk unless they are truly done. Sends the wrong messages.

It was going to take Kemba more than just the summer to finish his degree. He needed 2 online courses and an internship. Since Kemba would normally only be going into his 4th year at UCONN, I would think him not actually "graduating" yet would hurt UCONN's APR since he is still "on course" to graduate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom